www.tsc.gm.gov.ng Gombe Teachers Recruitment Portal 2023: Login | Gombe Teachers Recruitment Portal 2023:
Are you seeking for the best website to apply for the Gombe Teachers Recruitment? Maybe you’re looking for information about the Gombe Teachers Recruitment requirements and how to apply.
We have all you need right here, so continue on as we provide you with the URL to apply for the job without concern.
IN THIS ARTICLE
Gombe Teachers Recruitment Portal 2023.
To fill openings as classroom teachers at the state’s Senior Secondary Schools and Technical Colleges, the Gombe State Ministry of Education is inviting applications from suitably qualified applicants and indigenes of the state.
Requirement Gombe Teachers Recruitment 2023.
The following is a list of prerequisites that will be displayed on the recruiting portal for all candidates to check before submitting their applications, with the understanding that only those who meet the requirements will be considered for the screening process.
- Bachelor’s degree in the subject areas from an approved institution of higher learning.
- All applicants must have 5 O’ Level Credit Passes, including Mathematics and English Language, in no more than two sittings.
- Applicants should have at least a Bachelor’s degree in a related subject area.
- Applicants must have teaching experience. Teachers who are registered with the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) and who are computer-literate will have an edge.
- HND holders with a Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) in relevant school topics are also eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be under the age of 35 years old.
- Applicants must have a certificate of discharge or exemption from the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
- Furthermore, applicants must be willing and able to deploy anywhere in the state.
- Applicants must be medically fit for work by a government-approved hospital.
- Applicants must upload a recent passport photo, as well as all academic certificates, as well as a valid form of identity (National ID card, Driver’s license, International Passport, or Voters’ card).
- Recent passport photos are required for applicants.
Gombe Teachers Recruitment Application Form 2023
On Monday, January 31, 2023, the sale of application forms will commence and stop on Monday, February 2, 2023. For further information on application guidelines, go to the TSC website or the Commission’s headquarters at Federal Low-Cost near Donkey Hotel in Gombe.
www.tsc.gm.gov.ng Application Portal | How to Apply
Go to the Gombe State Teachers’ Service Commission’s official website. Select “portal” from the drop-down menu.
- Then “Click here” to submit your application.
- Fill out the form with your surname and other names. Password and email address After that, verify your email address.
- To make a payment of One Thousand Naira (1,000.00) only, go to the Board of Internal Revenue’s website at http://gombe.igr.ng/.
- Invoice to which you should refer
- Remits Invoice is a button that you can use to send an invoice.
- Teachers’ Service Commission — Select Revenue Head Choose Revenue. Sales of employment application forms is a sub-head.
- Fill in the blanks with the necessary information.
- In the payer email section, make sure to use the email address you used to sign up. Then click Submit.
The system will automatically generate RRR for you, which you can print and take to any bank, cafe, or POS to complete your payment.
Your email address will get payment confirmation. Return to https://www.tsc.gm.gov.ng and complete your application.