www.nscdc.gov.ng Portal Login 2022-2023 | NSCDC Recruitment Portal
The NSCDC recruitment portal is now open. Follow these instructions to log in and start filling out your application form.
The Nigerian security and civil defence corps of the Federal Republic of Nigeria have just launched their recruitment portal for all interested applicants. This page will allow you how to sign up and start filling out your application form, so make sure that you follow these instructions carefully.
www.nscdc.gov.ng Portal Login 2022
The NSCDC is seeking candidates for various positions, and they have an application portal on their website where you can find all the necessary information. The instructions cover how to fill out your paperwork, what documents are needed with regard to qualifications or experience as well as when/where screening exams will be held, so make sure not to miss this opportunity by getting started today.
The authorities of the Nigerian security and civil defense corps have officially opened her application portal for interested candidates to submit their applications. Interested applicants should do so before the announcement of the deadline.
How to Log in to www.nscdc.gov.ng Portal 2022
login to www.nscdc.gov with your active email account and fill in the application form accordingly.
To apply for the Nigerian security and civil defence corps recruitment exercise 2022 you need to first login or create an account on their website, www.nscdc.gov.ng Clicking “Apply Now” will take you into another window that asks about your email address as well as other personal information like gender etc. Make sure you fill every section correctly, as there will be no correction after submission.
Logging into the NSCDC recruitment portal, I was excited to apply for an upcoming job opening. The steps are as follows:
- Visit www.nscdc.gov.ng
- Create an account with your active email and password
- Fill the application form accordingly
- Attach the required documents
NSCDC Recruitment Requirements 2022
In order to apply for a position in civil defense, one must have certain qualifications. These factors vary depending on the requirements of each job posting, but they often include some combination of education and experience which would make you eligible based upon these standards alone.
A person’s eligibility will be determined by examining their resume or curriculum vitae (CV) as well any other information provided when submitting an application, including tests such as those taken with Armed Forces Qualifications Test material. It should also indicate whether candidates passed security clearances during background checks conducted prior to employment, ending at the NSCDC recruitment exercise.
- Applicant must be a citizen of Nigeria with a valid means of identification such as an international passport, national ID card or permanent voters card.
- Applicant must possess a WASSCE, NECO, NECO certificate with a minimum of 5 credit passes in the core subjects including mathematics and English language.
- Applicants applying for tradesmen/women must also possess OND, trade tests, City and Guild Certificate.
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18 to 26 as at the time of application
- Male applicants must not be less than 1.68 meters tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.62 meters tall
- A bachelor or master’s degree and other relevant discipline or higher national diploma is also required
Your application for any selected position will be reviewed upon submission. We request that you attach a clear scanned copy of your credentials as requested and submit them before the NSCDC recruitment closing date, so you can start getting prepared with the recruitment screening and training as soon as possible.