WAEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2023: An ongoing opportunity for all eligible applicants, as WAEC is now recruiting staff to take up a few positions. Do you want to be part of the Waec supervisors and invigilators? Check out other information such as; waec Adhoc staff salary, the ongoing recruitment, requirements and how to apply for the available positions. Keep reading.
The West African Examinations Council has released its 2023/2024 application materials on its website, recruitment.waec.com.ng.
Are you ready to join the West African Examinations Council as a staff member? We have recently developed fresh employment information.
At nabet.org.ng, we routinely post confirmed and authentic information about the WAEC hiring process.
Let’s review the job description, qualifications, application, shortlisted candidates, and other details.
IN THIS ARTICLE
The West African Examinations Council is the organization’s official name.
It is an examination board formed by law to decide what exams are required for the public’s interest in the English-speaking West African countries, to administer exams, and to issue certificates that are comparable to those for the International Examination Officers’ equivalent exams.
The Examinations Council of West Africa (WAEC, English West African Examinations Council), a non-profit organization founded in 1951 to coordinate education and grant degrees in states speaking of West Africa, is a non-governmental organization (Ghana, Liberia, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, and Gambia). It also has endowment money for student help.
Visit the WAEC website for job postings at recruitment.waec.com.
To learn about application forms, updates on applications, career opportunities, and other information.
Is WAEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2023 out?
If you’re interested in applying, visit the recruitment.waec.com.ng application portal and register for the West African Examination Council (WAEC) recruitment form 2023.
How do I become a WAEC invigilator?
Prospective Invigilators must visit the WAEC Supervisor portal and submit the necessary application materials in order to apply. Make sure to correctly fill out all the relevant sections when submitting the application form online. If not, the applicant will be disqualified.
How do I become a WAEC supervisor?
How to apply as a Supervisor for the WASSCE in 2023. All interested candidates must complete out the online nomination form, download it, and submit it to the WAEC Zonal office’s Head School Examinations Section. The Council may decide to rotate those appointed within the Local Government Area or Custodian Area.
Job Title: Ad-hoc Staff (Scanning Machine Operators)
Job Location: Lagos
WAEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Requirement Summary
- A scanned passport photograph of size between 7kb to 30kb and dimension 275 x 314 pixels
- Educational qualifications (primary, secondary and tertiary with uploaded scanned copies of certificates obtained). Size of upload between 50kb to 120kb and dimension between 400x600pixels to 1200x1500pixels
- Scanned National Youth Service Corps certificate or exemption letter size between 50kb to 120kb (see dimension for certificates)
- Scanned copies of Professional certifications where applicable (see dimension for certificates)
- Employment history (name of employer, position or post held, responsibilities and duration of employment)
- A minimum of three (3) years cognate experience
- A minimum of three (3) references
- OND, HND, B.Sc., Computer Science
- OND, HND Secretarial Administration / Office Technology
- B. SC, B.Ed, HND, OND, NCE Graduates with Certificate in the skills outlined in 2(1) below
- Microsoft Office Suit – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to work under pressure and meet target
How to Apply for WAEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2023
Log in to www.recruitment.waec.com.ng, complete out the application form, and make sure to check this page for any additional instructions or updates regarding the status of your application if you want to apply successfully for this recruitment. The application period will end on June 7, 2023.
Simply leave a comment below this post with your thoughts to receive timely news updates on the WAEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2023.