US Embassy Ghana Recruitment 2023 American Embassy Job Vacancies in Ghana. See How to Apply for Canadian and UK Embassy jobs in Ghana.
The start date for US Embassy Ghana Recruitment 2023 has been announced. See the recruitment form, application portal (www.ghana.usembassy.gov/), requirements, how to apply for the American Embassy Recruitment 2023, as well as all the other information you need to know about US Embassy Ghana Recruitment 2023.
This article provides details about the US Embassy Ghana recruitment portal, application procedures, and how to obtain a recruitment form. On the website www.ghana.usembassy.gov/, you can apply for US Embassy Ghana jobs and be shortlisted.
This year, the American Embassy is yet to commence recruitment. However, we will try our best to keep you updated as soon as US Embassy Ghana recruitment begins, but for the time being, we encourage you not to believe anyone who claims differently or that American Embassy Ghana 2023 recruitment has begun.
The United States Embassy in Accra, Ghana is looking for a SECRETARY to work in the Facilities Maintenance Section.
BASIC FUNCTION OF POSITION
The incumbent provides administrative and secretarial support to the Facility Maintenance Office, reporting to the FMM. This includes filing documents, preparing all cable traffic sent from the maintenance office, such as country clearance cables and other official mission-wide memorandums, memos, faxes, e-mails, and other correspondence, and official mission-wide memorandums, memos, faxes, e-mails, and other correspondence. S/he sorts and distributes mail to various recipients.
- Ghana Fire Service Recruitment
- Ghana Revenue Authority Recruitment
- Ghana Police Service Recruitment
- GIS Recruitment
- ECOWAS Recruitment
- British Army Recruitment
- Bank of Ghana Recruitment
- Electricity Company of Ghana Recruitment
Acts as receptionist for all offices, screening calls and directing guests to the FM area; schedules appointments for the Facility Manager and FMO employees.
All incoming phone calls are received by the incumbent, who then distributes them to the remainder of the FMO shops.
In support of FMO activities, the employee writes work orders based on phone calls, initiates expendable supply requests, tracks and follows through on action items allocated to staff, and does Internet research for product and service information.
The incumbent supervises two clerks, enters data into the post database, and closes out work requests once tasks are completed; serves as a Class B Sub-Cashier, disburses cash for material purchases and collects receipts from transactions; and administers annual, sick, and other types of leave, as well as entering data into the post database.
NOTE: All applicants must respond to each of the selection criteria listed below with precise and extensive information.
- Secondary school graduation or successful completion of a secretarial or business school program is required.
- Three years of office administration experience with general accounting and one to two years of experience as a team/work leader or administrative staff supervisor.
- 4th level (fluent in English) – High level of written and spoken language competence, as well as the capacity to translate. The Job Holder may be required to function as an interpreter on occasion. The ability to communicate in English will be assessed.
- A basic understanding of accounting principles and processes. Knowledge of office procedures, file system preparation, business memo language and punctuation, customer service tactics, and telephone etiquette
- Level II (minimum errors at 40 wpm) Computer abilities in Microsoft Office software such as Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, and others (will be tested)
PROCESS OF SELECTION
When all other candidates are equally eligible, preference will be given to US Citizen Eligible Family Members (AEFMs) and US Veterans. As a result, it is critical that the candidate address the above-mentioned qualifications in their application.
ADDITIONAL SELECTION CRITERIA
- In determining a successful candidacy, management will look at nepotism/conflicts of interest, budget, and residency status.
- Employees who are currently on probation are not eligible to apply.
- Employees who have received an Overall Summary Rating of Needs Improvement or Unsatisfactory on their most recent Employee Performance Report are ineligible to apply.
- Within the first 90 calendar days of employment, currently employed US Citizen EFMs with FMA appointments are ineligible to apply for advertised positions.
- Unless currently hired into a position with a When Actually Employed (WAE) work schedule, currently employed NORs hired under a Personal Services Agreement (PSA) are ineligible to apply for advertised positions within the first 90 calendar days of their employment.
IN THIS ARTICLE
How to Apply for BOG Recruitment 2023
To apply for this position, go to gh.usembassy.gov/embassy/jobs/ and fill out the application form. Also, keep checking this website for additional instructions and information on the status of your application
Simply leave a comment below this post with your thoughts on US Embassy Ghana Recruitment 2023 so that we can keep you updated on a regular basis.