Union Bank recruitment 2022 available job vacancies can be found at the Union bank official website: www.unionbankng.com. For more details concerning this recruitment, please read through this post carefully.
If you are interested in pursuing a career with this bank, then check out the above-stated website to see available programs for both graduates and undergraduates (IT Trainees).
Union Bank Recruitment Details
The 2022 recruitment exercise at the Union Bank of Nigeria (UBN) is only for suitably qualified candidates. This is an opportunity for graduates to seek gainful employment in the banking sector.
Union Bank is looking to build a team of multi-faceted and extraordinary individuals who are fully prepared and equipped to take on new challenges, make an impact, and work across the different aspects of the business, hence the recruitment exercise.
All recruitment applications will be done on the Union Bank of Nigeria’s official website. The application is free. Do not be deceived into paying money to any individual who claims to offer quick employment with the bank.
Requirements For Union Bank Recruitment
Applicants who are interested in this application should take note to meet the following requirements:
- Candidates must have completed WAEC/NECO or GCE with a minimum of 5 credits in 5 subjects including Mathematics and English Language at not more than two sittings.
- Applicants must possess BSc/HND or ND degree from a reputable institution.
- Candidates should be able to present their NYSC discharge letter.
- A birth certificate or age declaration is also required of applicants.
- Candidate must not exceed the age of 35 as at the year of application
- Applicant must be a true Nigerian citizen who lives within the country
- Applicants must have acquired their Bank verification number (BVN)
- Candidates must possess a valid means of identification like; International Passport, Voters Card, National ID card or Driver’s License.
- Applicants must apply with a valid phone number and E-mail Address
How To Apply
- Visit the Union Bank official website at https://www.unionbankng.com
- Select “career”
- Choose a job vacancy you are interested in
- Upload a complete CV/Resume as well as other vital documents stated on the website
- Fill all required information in the application form correctly
- Submit your application
Successful candidates will be contacted via SMS or email after the application process has ended and will be given information about the next stage of the recruitment exercise.
Union Bank Job Recruitment Closing Date
The Union Bank of Nigeria Plc recruitment exercise and the application deadline will be published here once announced.
Kindly bookmark this page and visit it frequently, as we will gradually update this page to provide you with the latest information about Union Bank Recruitment 2022.