Get the latest information on how Trader Moni loan Registration works and the process it takes in applying for the petty trader or an artisan loan through the official registration portal (tradermoni.ng).
Trader Moni Loan Registration for this year is currently ongoing, as those who have not applied for the loan offer can do so before the portal closes. On the other hand, those who have applied and received would want to apply for more loans, kindly use the steps below to apply and get a higher loan via the Trader Moni 2023 Registration Portal and Form.
This has always been a part of the Government Enterprise and Empowerment Programme (GEEP) scheme of the Federal Government, being executed and fulfilled by the Bank Of Industry (BOI) and a few other bodies.
One amazing feature about the TraderMoni Loan Programme is that loans are interest-free. No matter the amount you borrow, you will not be required to pay any interest on it. So, any profit you have made from the loan capital is for you and your family.
With TraderMoni, you can qualify for a loan up to N10,000 for a start. Kindly note that this amount will increase if you pay back your outstanding loan within the stipulated time. After you borrow N10,000 and payback, you will be eligible to borrow N15,000. The chain continues to N20,000, N50,000 even up to N100,000.
Basically, all you have to do here is borrow and payback on time. This will help your petty business grow better and faster, without stressing you for interest. The Federal Government is doing all this to change your level as a petty trader or artisan.
Eligibility to apply for the TraderMoni Loan 2023
The TraderMoni Loan Programme is not applicable to every Nigerian Citizen. It is restricted to certain people, occupations, ages, income, etc. If you do not meet up all these requirements (excluding none), then you should not bother applying for the Trader Moni loan.
The eligibility for the TraderMoni Loan include;
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- He or she must be a citizen of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
- Applicant must have a valid means of identification to prove the previous point
- Applicant must be a petty trader or an artisan. Professionals who fall under this category include; Kiosk owners, food/foodstuff sellers, wheelbarrow pushers, mobile tailors, mobile cobblers, fruit sellers, Keke riders, vulcanizers, etc
- He or she must have a steady income to pay back the loan without interest
- Applicant must have a bank account and a BVN for the second loan. These two things are not needed for the initial N10,000 loan
- Applicant must have a phone and a registered phone number
Steps on How to Apply for FG TraderMoni Loan
There are two ways through which one can apply for Trader Moni Loan. You can apply for Trader Moni Federal Government (FG) Loan either online or offline
How to apply for Tradermoni online
- Click on www.tradermoni.com.ng/resources/
- Fill in your details correctly in the form and submit.
- Follow the directions given and collect your loan below on how to get your tradermoni cash
How to Apply tradermoni loan Offline
- Visit the nearest agent in any of the 36 states across Nigeria (Click to see Trader Moni Agent Network)
- Tradermoni agent will capture your details
- If you qualify, the Federal Government will send you a text message with a code you will dial to get the funds.
Ways on How to get your 2023 Tradermoni Cash Easily
If you received a text from @trader_moni, kindly call this number to process your cashout.
Eyowo for tradermoni: anyone who got a text from Tradermoni can call:
0170001518 to process their cashout
List of Banks where you can pay back your Trader Moni Loan to get another higher one
To pay back your Trader Moni Loan, you can walk into any of the below-listed bank branches to pay back the loan;
- GT Bank
- Union bank
- Eco Bank
- Fidelity bank
- Wema bank
- Heritage Bank
- Jaiz bank
- Stanbic Bank
- Sterling Bank