This will be a guide to forwarding an application via the TCF PPP Loan Application 2023 Form Portal. Are you interested in applying? Continue reading.
Are you a Covid-19 Targeted Credit Facility Loan 2021 applicant? Do you want to know how to check the status of your COVID-19 TCF loan application? If you answered yes, this page is for you. If this is your response, then
We’ll go over How to Check TCF PPP Loan Application 2023 Form Portal Status on this page, as well as reassure all applicants that they can check their application status to see if their application was approved.
Please read this material thoroughly to ensure that you are fully guided on the necessary processes.
Applicants of the COVID-19 Targeted Credit Facility Loan Scheme whose loans were previously approved by the bank have continued to receive hundreds of thousands of Naira from the NIRSAL Microfinance Bank.
As the bank closes applications for the 2021 Batch of the Scheme, which began in March 2020 amidst the COVID-19 Pandemic, approval of the COVID-19 Intervention Loan for Households and SMEs has continued.
How to Check TCF PPP Loan Application
- Log on to the official NIRSAL Microfinance Bank/CBN COVID-19 TCF Application portal at
- When it loads, select the type of loan you applied for. Either SME or Household
- Enter your BVN. Do not worry, the website is the official website of NIRSAL Microfinance Bank for the COVID-19 TCF just as https://commercial.tcfbank.com is for Nigeria Youth Investment Fund and https://commercial.tcfbank.com/s/sba-ppp-help is AGSMEIS Loan Scheme
- A response will be displayed when you enter your BVN;
- If it says your Loan has been approved, it will load your details, asking you to accept your loan offer. Proceed to complete the process and enter your bank name and your account number. Avoid mistakes here
- If it says ‘Your loan has not been approved, check back later, kindly check back later as they said
- If it however displays “BVN does not exist”, do not panic. Just keep checking back from time to time as approval is ongoing and hope is high.