Shell Recruitment 2023 Nigeria Registration Form. Is Shell Recruiting Now? See information about Shell Internship Application Below
jobs.shell.com: Shell Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal: Shell Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal:
Shell Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal: Shell Recruitment 20 Are you interested in working for a Nigerian oil company? Or are you looking for the most recent job openings in Nigeria?
If that’s the case, I’ve got some excellent news for you, since we’ll offer you an update on the requirements and how to apply for shell recruiting without stress.
IN THIS ARTICLE
Is Shell company recruiting now?
We’ve recently observed a slew of applicants asking the same question regarding when the shell recruitment will be released.
Following that, we conducted a study in order to answer these questions. Shell is now hiring, and an application form for a variety of open roles has been made available; individuals interested in applying should follow the steps mentioned below.
- NNPC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Civil Defence Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment
- Nigerian Air force Recruitment
Requirements For Shell Nigeria Recruitment
The following is a list of prerequisites that will be displayed on the recruiting portal for all candidates to check before submitting their applications, with the understanding that only those who meet the requirements will be considered for the screening process.
- Bachelor’s degree in the subject areas from an approved institution of higher learning.
- All applicants must have 5 O’ Level Credit Passes, including Mathematics and English Language, in no more than two sittings.
- Only candidates with a Bachelor’s degree in a suitable subject area should apply.
- Applicants must be under the age of 35 years old.
- Also, applicants must have a certificate of discharge or exemption from the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
- Applicants must be willing and able to deploy anywhere in the state.
- Applicants must be medically fit for work by a government-approved hospital.
- In addition, applicants must upload a recent passport photo, as well as all academic certificates, as well as a valid form of identity (National ID card, Driver’s license, International Passport, or Voters’ card).
- Recent passport photos are required for applicants.
How To Apply For Shell Nigeria Recruitment
To apply for Shell Nigeria recruitment, all applicants must complete the following steps:
- www.jobs.shell.com is the Shell employment portal.
- Nigeria is your country of choice.
- To read the job criteria, click on the job link.
- To apply, follow the steps below.
- Only those who have passed the qualifying exams will be interviewed, and their credentials scrutinized (Candidates are to come with their original acknowledgment slips printed online).
NB: When the selection process is completed, shortlisted candidates will be notified through email or SMS.
To obtain the most up-to-date information on the ongoing hiring process, please subscribe to our push notification.