SANDF Recruitment 2022: See South African National Defence Force Intake Application Process, Form, Requirements, Closing Date and How to Apply for SANDF Recruitment 2022 Intake.
Do you want to apply for the recruitment of the South African National Defence Force in 2022? If you answered yes, then this post is for you.
You will be given complete information about the South African National Defence Force Recruitment 2022, as well as eligibility and application procedures.
The job description, online application, and requirements are all covered in this post. For a successful application, interested applicants should follow the steps outlined below.
Is SANDF Applications Portal Opened for 2022?
SANDF Application Form 2022: Apply for SA Army, SA Air Force, SA Navy & SAMHS. Candidates who wanted to be a part of the South African National Defence Force (SANDF) can now apply for SA Army, SA Air Force, SA Navy and SA Military Health Service Military Skills Development System (MSDS) 2022
How can I join SANDF?
It is never automatic to join the South African army; you must demonstrate that you are physically fit and capable of working with them. If you are one of the selected applicants for the MSDS program, you will go through certain stages after completing and submitting the form.
For example, in your first year of service, you will be medically evaluated the week of your enlistment to determine whether you are eligible for Basic Military and functional training. Before the junior leaders are chosen, you will also be subjected to various types of training, such as Corp-specific training and combat-ready training exercises.
- SAPS Recruitment 2022
- South African Navy Recruitment
- South African Army Recruitment
- SAAF Recruitment 2022
Then, as a junior leader, you will undergo what is known as leader group corps training as well as Young Officers Formative training in the second year of the program.
Officers who would be allowed to study at the Military Academy would be chosen at this time. Aside from that, attention will be paid to the use and deployment of personnel created by the Military Skills Development System (MSDS) program.
What Are The Requirements to Join The Army in South Africa?
If you want to join the South African Army, there are some special qualifications that you must complete. The following are the considerations you should make in order to be considered for the 2019 MSDS program:
- You must be a citizen of South Africa. While this is a must, note that if you are a dual citizen, your application will not be considered except you relinquish it.
- Applicants must not have a tattoo or any form of drawing on their body
- You must have no criminal record or any case that is pending, else, you would be automatically disqualified.
- Medically, you must be fit based on the requirements or appointment set up by the South African National Defense Force.
- Your age must be within 18 and 22 if you are applying with your grade 12 certificates. However, if you are a graduate, then, you must not be more than 26 years of age, and also, your degree certificate must be from a recognized university.
- While your marital status may not really count, it is advisable that you should apply if you are single, as those in that category will enjoy preferential consideration.
- There must be a readiness to take part in essential military and functional training. Then, you must be ready to serve in the military uniform.
Anyone who wishes to apply for the South African Special Forces or any of the other forces based on the SANDF recruitment 2022 must meet the standards specified above.
In addition, anyone interested in joining any of the other forces except the army must meet some additional specialized standards. For example, you can learn about the additional requirements by visiting the South African National Defence Force official website.
Furthermore, there are additional needs to be aware of if you are applying for the South African National Defence Force. As an engineer or technician, you need to have a least of level 3 mathematics and physical science in addition to your completed Grade 12. You should also have N6 with Trade Test Certificate if you are a Mechanical, Marine, or Electrical Engineering graduate.
How Do I Apply for SANDF?
To work with the South African National Defence Force, the first thing you must do is download the SAAF application form now that you are aware of the prerequisites.
From the official website of the South African National Defence Force at www.careers.mil.za. This Defence Intelligence application form must be thoroughly filled out with all pertinent information, and you must send it together with the following documents:
- A valid means of identification/ID card;
- The authentic and verifiable copy of your grade 12 certificates. On the alternative, you can submit an attestation if you are presently in your 12th grade, or you have not received your certificate;
- Your up-to-date Curriculum Vitae;
- The certificate of the highest academic qualification which you have obtained so far.
Please keep in mind that if you are also interested in the South African National Defence Force application forms or the SAAF application forms,
You can also obtain a copy of each of them forms from their respective websites. After you’ve completed the form, make a note of the following addresses where you can send it, depending on which job you’re applying for.
How Much Does SANDF Earn Monthly?
The average monthly wage for SANDF soldiers in South Africa is R 13,469, which is 41% higher than the national average. Salary data is derived from six sources: employees, users, and previous and present job adverts on Indeed in the last 36 months.