SAMSA Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal – South African Maritime Safety Authority Recruitment
South African Maritime Safety Authority SAMSA is currently accepting applications for the 2023 recruitment exercise. Candidates are to apply for the South African Maritime Safety Authority (SAMSA) jobs on the official website for SAMSA recruitment at www.samsa.org.za/Pages/Vacancies.aspx.
This article has been prepared as a guideline to help candidates with authentic information about the South African Maritime Safety Authority (SAMSA) recruitment.
IN THIS ARTICLE
SAMSA Job Vacancy
The South African Maritime Safety Authority (SAMSA) is a government entity in South Africa that was founded on April 1, 1998, as a result of the South African Maritime Safety Authority Act 5.
As such, it is in charge of enforcing current international and national regulations governing the maritime industry, as well as all recreational marine vessels under its authority.
- SAPS Recruitment 2023
- South African Navy Recruitment
- South African Army Recruitment
- SAAF Recruitment
- SANDF Recruitment
- SAMHS Recruitment
SAMSA, through the administration and/or management of all things marine-related, serves as the governing authority and is responsible for investigating maritime accidents/incidents and providing different marine-related services on behalf of and to the government.
Continue reading to see vacancies in this agency.
SAMSA Recruitment 2023 Form Portal
All applications for recruitment will be done online. To know more about the South African Maritime Safety Authority such as core functions, available jobs, functional departments, and other related, visit their official website at www.samsa.org.za/Pages/Vacancies.aspx
Requirements For SAMSA Recruitment
For the South African Maritime Safety Authority recruitment, you need to meet the following requirement to be eligible to apply:
- Applicants must be South African citizens by origin.
- The applicant must be between the age of 18 and 35 years.
- Applicant must present their Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age.
- Candidates must have a valid means of identification which can be any of the following; National ID, Driver’s license, or international passport.
- Applicants have to be medically fit to be able to undergo the exercise.
Applicants who are interested in applying for the SAMSA recruitment should make sure to read and understand the requirements and have all the requested documents and credentials in their possession. Avoid using forged documents. Anyone caught with forged documents will be made to face the law.
How To Apply For SAMSA Recruitment
Application for this job and the form submission will be done online at the official portal. The SAMSA application form is free and carries no charges. The South African Maritime Safety Authority is the only authorized body in charge of this job selection exercise. Follow the instructions given below to successfully apply for the job.
- Visit the official SAMSA website, www.samsa.org.za/Pages/Vacancies.aspx
- Select an open job position you are interested in and qualified for.
- Fill the form correctly and read through it to make sure there are no mistakes.
- Submit your application form
- Registration must be done only once. Duplicate applications are not accepted.
- Print out the reference form, guarantor’s form, which would be completed by you.
Important information: The SAMSA recruitment exercise is NOT going on at the moment. Although reliable informants have it that the application form will be out and available online soon. We will update this page once the form is out. Frequently visit this page or the official website at www.samsa.org.za/Pages/Vacancies.aspx to stay updated.
You can also leave your email in the comment section below to get an instant notification immediately the job recruitment form is out. We await a response from you.