SAMHS Recruitment 2023: South African Military Health Services Application Forms. See SAMHS Recruitment Intake Requirement, Application Process, and How To Apply via The Official website/Portal
The SAMHS description, online application, and prerequisites are all covered in this article. For a successful application, interested applicants should follow the steps outlined below.
For the past few years, the South African Military Health Service has had a significant recruitment influx. On various media, we’ve received several queries from hopefuls seeking legitimate information regarding the South African Military Health Service application form and requirements for the years 2023-2023. Many applicants have posed the following questions to us:
- How Can I Apply for SAMHS Recruitment 2023?
- Where can I obtain the 2023 South African Military Health Service form?
- Is the South African Military Health Service 2023 Recruitment Form out?
- When will the South African Military Health Service Recruitment start?
The South African Military Health Service is the part of the South African National Defence Force in charge of medical facilities, as well as the training and deployment of all medical personnel.
The South African Military Health Service considers this structure to be the most efficient manner of providing care and assistance to the South African Military Health Service members, despite the fact that other national militaries integrate their medical structures within their current military branches.
Is South African Military Health Service 2023 Recruitment Form out?
The South African Military Health Service (SAMHS), through its Military Skills Development System (MSDS), is offering young South African citizens an opportunity to serve in uniform on a two-year contract.
Successful candidates will undergo full time training for two-years, during which they will receive military and further functional training. SAMHS intends to capacitate the candidates to be highly skilled, disciplined
military professionals and patriotic citizens.
- RSA Citizen (No dual citizenship)
- Preferably Single
- Not Area Bound
- No Criminal Record
- Comply with medical fitness requirements for appointment in the SANDF
- 18 – 22 Years (1999 – 2003) with Grade 12
- 18 – 26 Years (1995 – 2002) if in possession of a completed 3 Year Tertiary Qualification or N6 (Transcript of N4 and N5 must be attached)
- Admission Point Score (APS) of 17 excluding Life Orientation (LO)
NB During the selections, the applicants will be subjected to Psychometric and Medical Evaluation; Verification of criminal records; Vetting and Verification of qualifications.
- SAPS Recruitment 2023
- South African Navy Recruitment
- South African Army Recruitment
- SAAF Recruitment 2023
SELECT ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Patient Administration
- Physical Training Sport and Recreation (PTSR)
- Chemical Biological Radiation Defence (CBRD) (REQUIREMENTS: GRADE 12 WITH ALL FOLLOWING SUBJECTS ON LEVEL4: ENGLISH, MATHEMATICS, LIFE SCIENCE AND PHYSICAL SCIENCE, APS 24)
- Medical Support Operations: (REQUIREMENTS: COMPLETED GRADE 12 WITH A 3 YEAR TERTIARY QUALIFICATION)
- Dental Assistants (Requirements: 18 – 22 (1999 – 2003) years with A COMPLETED Grade 12, DENTAL ASSISTANCE CERTIFICATE AND HPCSA REGISTRATION
- Diploma in Nursing (REQUIREMENTS:COMPLETED GRADE 12 WITH ALL FOLLOWING SUBJECTS ON LEVEL 4: MATHEMATICS/LITERACY; LIFE SCIENCE AND ENGLISH, APS 24)
- Higher Certificate in Auxiliary Nursing: (REQUIREMENTS: COMPLETED GRADE 12 WITH ALL FOLLOWING SUBJECTS: ENGLISH LEVEL 4; LIFE SCIENCE LEVEL 3, AND MATHS/LITERACY LEVEL 3, APS 20)
- Emergency Medical Care: (REQUIREMENTS: COMPLETED GRADE 12 WITH ALL FOLLOWING SUBJECTS: ENGLISH LEVEL 5; MATHEMATICS LEVEL 4; PHYSICAL SCIENCE LEVEL 4 AND LIFE SCIENCE LEVEL 4, APS 28)
- Emergency Care Assistant: (REQUIREMENTS: COMPLETED GRADE 12 WITH ALL FOLLOWING SUBJECTS: ENGLISH LEVEL 4; MATHEMATICS LEVEL 3; PHYSICAL SCIENCE LEVEL 3 AND LIFE SCIENCE LEVEL 3, APS 22)
How To Apply For SAMHS Recruitment
If you are interested in joining the SA Military Health Service’s Military Skills Development System, please fill out the coupon and mail it to SAMHS Recruitment Office, Department of Defence, SA Military Health Services, Private Bag X102, Centurion, 0046, or visit www.careers.mil.za. Specific questions on this matter should be made to (012) 671 5053/5182/5199/5168.
Steps For SAMHS Recruitment Application Process
THE FOLLOWING CERTIFIED DOCUMENTS MUST BE SUBMITTED WITH THIS APPLICATION FORM:
- Copy of ID
- Copy of Matric CERTIFICATE (Statement of results for 2019 and before will NOT be accepted)
- A short CV
- Highest achieved qualifications (e.g. completed Degree, National Diploma or N6 (Transcript of N4 and N5 must be attached)
Please complete the following Biographical Information:
- Full Name
- ID Number
- Postal Address
- Cell Phone Number
- Signature of Applicants
This application form will be used as a pre-selection document. Those who do not meet the COMPLETED standards will be disqualified.