SADC Recruitment 2023 Vacancies & Internship Opportunities. Apply for a job position under Southern African Development Community. Read through this content to know more details about SADC job opportunity.
The Southern African Development Community is a non-profit organization based in Gaborone, Botswana. Its purpose is to promote regional socioeconomic integration and cooperation, as well as political and security cooperation, among 16 southern African countries.
IN THIS ARTICLE
Available Vacancies For SADC Recruitment 2023
- Internal Auditor – Job Grade 6
- Legal Counsel – Job Grade 6
- Programme Officer – Regional Trade – Job Grade 6
- Programme Officer – Gender Mainstreaming – Job Grade 6
- Communication Officer – Internal – Job Grade 6
- Programme Officer – Seasonal and Climate Forecaster (Climate Services Centre) – Job Grade 6
- Re- Advert Programme Officer – Industrial Policy – Job Grade 6
- Translator – Portuguese – Job Grade 6
- Translator French – State Security (“Regional Early Warning”) – Job Grade 6
- Human Resources Officer (Remuneration and Administration) – Job Grade 6
The Secretariat of the Southern African Development Community (SADC) is looking for highly motivated and experienced individuals who are nationals of SADC Member States to fill the following regional posts in its Organization Structure.
SADC Recruitment Qualifications And Experience
- A recognized degree in languages, translation/interpretation, or a similar field is required.
- Attendance at state security policy and planning training
- Work experience in the translation field
- Relevant knowledge and awareness of the political, security, social, and economic situation in the SADC region
- Experience handling classified material Knowledge of SADC’s functions and operations, particularly in terms of peace and security architecture programs
- Translation Certification
- Certification in Trados will be beneficial.
The following should be included in your application:
- A cover letter in which you state the position for which you wish to be considered and explain how your skills, experience, and competences are relevant to the post;
- Updated curriculum vitae of no more than five (5) pages;
- Verified copies of your diplomas, certificates, and degrees; and
- A SADC Application Form that has been fully signed and filled
How To Apply For SADC Recruitment
The posts are open to eligible individuals who meet the following criteria:
Are under the age of 50. This requirement stems from the Organization’s desire to hire employees who will be able to service for a reasonable amount of time before reaching the obligatory retirement age of 60.
Angola, Botswana, Comoros, Democratic Republic of Congo, Eswatini, Lesotho, Madagascar, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Seychelles, South Africa, United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, and Zimbabwe are among the qualifying Member States.
Closing Date and Application Submission: Applications must be submitted to the eligible Member States’ SADC National Contact Points (https://www.sadc.int/opportunities/employment/national-contact-points/) by May 23, 2023.
SADC is an equal opportunity company and strongly encourages female candidates to apply.
Please submit your application if you are results-oriented, have a passion for the change and development of Southern Africa, and hold the needed competences.
Only those applicants who match the SADC Secretariat’s requirements and are being considered for an interview will be notified. Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from the SADC Secretariat within two months of the closing date.
Refer to the SADC Website: www.sadc.int for further information about the position you want to apply for, job profiles, and the SADC Application Form.