REA Recruitment 2022 | Rural Electrification Agency Application Form Portal | https://rea.gov.ng/
Rural Electrification Agency has announced that it will be recruiting for various positions, and we want to help you get an inside scoop on what these jobs entail. Therefore, all interested and qualified applicants should carefully read through this content to find out the basic information needed for the REA recruitment exercise.
The Rural Electrification Agency is a government organization that deals with the development and regulation of energy in Nigeria. They are currently looking to hire talented professionals to help them provide clean, reliable power for all Nigerians. This blog post will cover how you can apply for one of these positions.
REA Recruitment Application Form
Interested in applying to the Rural Electrification Agency as a candidate? The Rural Electrification Agency has many positions available, so you can find one that fits your qualifications. In order to apply for the Rural Electrification Agency, you must first obtain and fill out the Rural Electrification Agency Application Form. This blog post will provide instructions on how to do this and what information is required.
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment
- Nigerian Air force Recruitment
Also, The REA Recruitment Application form is a document that must be completed and submitted before an individual can be shortlisted for employment with the REA.
REA Recruitment Application Portal
The Rural Electrification Agency Application Portal is a one-stop online portal for all energy-related applications and services at the Rural Electrification Agency. This portal will enable applicants to apply, monitor, track and retrieve their application status through an integrated system that includes web portals, SMS notifications, and email updates.
In addition, The Rural Electrification Agency Application Portal is here to serve you. This portal offers a quick and easy way for Nigerians to apply for their electricity connection or obtain information about the Rural Electrification Agency (REA).
REA Recruitment Requirements 2022
Minimum Age: 20
Mode of identification: National ID, International Passport, Driver’s License or Voter’s Card
- Firstly, a minimum of 5 Credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO including Mathematics and English
- Secondly, a B.Sc. or Masters’s Degree obtained from an accredited Tertiary Institution in any related discipline or an HND in a relevant course in any field of study.
- Lastly, the applicant must have good communication and writing skills
How to Apply for REA Recruitment
Here are some tips you can follow in order to apply for REA Recruitment:
1) Make sure your resume is relevant to the position you are applying for
2) Keep it short and concise
3) Be specific about any qualifications or skills that make you stand out from other applicants
- Firstly, visit the REA Recruitment portal at https://rea.gov.ng/
- Secondly, create an account with your active email
- Then, verify your account via email confirmation
- Furthermore, fill the online application form
- Upload credentials
- Lastly, review and submit.
This web page will walk you through the steps to apply for REA Recruitment. For those of you who are new to the site, REA recruitment details have been discussed, we implore you to carefully read through this content and ensure you possess the necessary requirement before applying for any job position. We hope that by following these steps and tips, your chances of getting shortlisted and employed will increase.