This is another opportunity for all eligible and qualified applicants to apply for PPPRA Recruitment. Based on the information, the recruitment process, requirements, and guidelines for a successful registration will be discussed here.
Take your time to learn about the Petroleum Product Pricing Regulatory Agency Employment guides, see more details below.
This is the PPPRA Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form and Registration Portal pppra.gov.ng, with other vital information, take your time to learn about the PPPRA Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form and Registration Portal pppra.gov.ng, with other vital information, take your time to get to know about the Petroleum Product Pricing Regulatory Agency Employment guides, see more details below.
This is an excellent guide for anyone interested in working for the Petroleum Product Pricing Regulatory Agency 2023/2024 Recruitment, a government agency that controls the pricing of petroleum in Nigeria.
CHECK OUT OTHER RECRUITMENT
IN THIS ARTICLE
PPPRA Recruitment 2023/2024 guides
The Petroleum Products Pricing Regulatory Organization (PPPRA) is a government of Nigeria agency founded in 2003 to, among other things, monitor and regulate the supply and distribution of petroleum products in Nigeria, as well as decide their prices.
Before applying for any vacant position with PPPRA, there are a few things I’d like you to know about the organization: first, it’s a parastatal under the Ministry of Petroleum Resources; second, you must be between the ages of 18 and 30 and computer literate; third, there’s an online application form that prospective applicants must fill out; and finally, you must be logged in before you can access it. You will be given a reference number as soon as you submit your application form; you must retain this number for future reference.
Also, keep in mind that a computer-based test (CBT) will be administered, and only those applicants who pass this test adequately will be shortlisted.
Note: There have been reports that the Petroleum Products Pricing Regulatory Agency, or PPPRA, will be phased out in the near future, although this has not been proven…
The Petroleum Product Pricing Regulatory Agency needs qualified men and women who have what it takes to make its vision a reality in order to achieve its goals and objectives.
We want you to know that the Petroleum Product Pricing Regulatory Agency is part of the Ministry of Petroleum Resources and that any recruiting here requires the Ministry of Petroleum Resources and the Federal Civil Service Commission’s joint permission.
Also See: PPPRA Salary Structure and Allowances
An aptitude test will be done once you apply for available employment positions; please notice that the location of your examination centers, date, and time will be sent to you by SMS or mail.
First and foremost, we want you to know that the application is free of charge and that there is no prejudice in the Petroleum Product Pricing Regulatory Agency’s recruitment process.
All Requirements for PPPRA Recruitment 2021 can be found here.
- Applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree or a National Diploma of Higher Education.
- At least 5 credit passes in WAEC/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalent are required.
- Applicants under the age of 18 should not apply.
- Applicants must be able to communicate effectively.
- Working independently and methodically is a must.
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with at least passes in two (2) courses and credits in not less than three (3) subjects, including English; or
- Ordinary Level National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) with four (4) subjects passed in one sitting or five (5) topics passed in two sittings, including the English Language.)
- A National Diploma (ND) from a recognized institution is required. A recognized institution’s National Certificate of Education (NCE); or
- Two (2) subjects were obtained in one sitting, or three (3) subjects were obtained in two sittings for the General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level).
What is the procedure for applying for PPPRA Recruitment 2023?
Please note that the PPPRA’s most recent public recruiting was in 2018, which you can confirm here… http://pppra.gov.ng/ So stay cool; as soon as vacancies arise, we’ll post them here.