Polaris Bank Entry Level Recruitment 2023 Graduate Trainee Program: Apply for Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Program, Careers and Salary Structure
Graduate Trainee 2023 with Polaris Bank. This website contains information about the Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee program, careers, salary structure, vacancies, requirements, and other related topics. Here is where you may apply for the ongoing Polaris Bank Entry Level Recruitment for 2023.
The advantages of Polaris Bank Entry Level Recruitment will be discussed in this article. So keep reading to learn more about how to apply and the possibilities that await you.
IN THIS ARTICLE
Polaris Bank Entry Level Recruitment 2023
As part of its continuous initiatives to improve customer experience and operational efficiency and effectiveness across its branch network, Polaris Bank of Nigeria is launching a recruiting campaign for the 2023 Graduate Trainee Program.
The Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Program is intended to identify, develop, and construct a pipeline of Next Generation executives and bankers who will be taught to help the bank achieve its ambition of being Africa’s best bank.
Ongoing Recruitment in Nigeria:
- NNPC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Civil Defence Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment
- Nigerian Air force Recruitment
When you join Polaris Bank as a graduate trainee, you will be guaranteed a position in the acclaimed four-month Entry Level Training Program (ELTP) at the Banking School of Excellence.
This is a tough curriculum that takes participants through the fundamentals of banking, assisting them in harnessing their potential in preparation for settling into a generalist career at the bank after completion.
Graduate trainees who stood out and excelled during the four-month training program at the Banking School of Excellence are honored. Qualified individuals will be assigned to areas of affinities, skill sets, and needs that fit their qualifications.
Requirements For Polaris Bank Entry Level Recruitment 2023
The following is a list of prerequisites that will be displayed on the recruiting portal for all candidates to check before submitting their applications, with the understanding that only those who meet the requirements will be considered for the screening process.
- Bachelor’s degree in the subject areas from an approved institution of higher learning.
- All applicants must have 5 O’ Level Credit Passes, including Mathematics and English Language, in no more than two sittings.
- Only candidates with a Bachelor’s degree in a suitable subject area should apply.
- Applicants must be under the age of 35 years old.
- Applicants must have a certificate of discharge or exemption from the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
- Furthermore, applicants must be willing and able to deploy anywhere in the state.
- Applicants must be medically fit for work by a government-approved hospital.
- Applicants must upload a recent passport photo, as well as all academic certificates, as well as a valid form of identity (National ID card, Driver’s license, International Passport, or Voters’ card).
- Recent passport photos are required for applicants.
How To Apply For Polaris Bank Entry Level Recruitment
Follow the procedures below to apply for current Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee positions:
- www.polarisbanklimited.com/careers/apply-now/ is the official Polaris Bank application page.
- Before filling out the free online application form, read and follow the instructions carefully.
- Fill in the blanks on the application form with the following information: (Among other things, your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, education, and chosen testing site)
- Send your application in.
- After you’ve submitted your application, print the acknowledgment slip.
Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Salary
Graduate trainees at Polaris Bank are paid around ₦45,000 per month for the duration of their training program. During the training time, the monthly salary will cover their transportation and other expenditures. Individuals who are hired following the training receive a monthly compensation of ₦120,000.