POLAC Admission Form 2022-2023 for 9th Regular Course | Nigeria Police Academy Admission Form. Is POLAC 9rc Form Out? POLAC Form 2022 Closing Date via http //polac.edu.ng/purchase pin Admission Portal
Admission into the Nigerian Police Academy has commenced. All candidates who which to obtain the POLAC Admission Form should follow all the instructions outlined here. The forms are being sold and are made available to all interested individuals at various centers in the country.
The management of the Nigerian Police has given out information regarding the sales of this form, where to get them, and how to apply to get started with the admission procedures.
The 9th Regular Course degree program of the Nigerian Police Academy; information on how to obtain this form and how to apply are clearly detailed in this piece of write-up.
The Police Academy Of Nigeria Application Form Portal
The police academy, located in Kano State is requesting that candidates who are interested in receiving a degree from the Academy should pick up forms and get admitted into the educational program enrollment for the year 2021-2022 academic session.
The program will last for five years, providing all selected individuals with academic and military education throughout this period. Afterward, you will be awarded a Bachelor’s degree and be employed by the federal government under the Umbrella of the Nigeria Police.
The form has been made available to be picked up since April 2021 and the date for the close of sales is unclear at the moment.
2022-2023 Requirement for POLAC Admission Form
This is a list of all that is required of you in order to be admitted to the Nigeria Police Academy in the 2022-2023 session.
- All applicants must be between the ages of 17 and 22. This must be clearly proven by your birth certificate and duly stamped by a federal Hospital.
- The height requirement for this admission is 1.67 meters (5 feet and 6 inches) for the males and 1.62 Metres (5 Feet 4 Inches) for the female applicants.
- The chest size requirement for the male is an expanded chest span of not less than 86cm (34 Inches for those between 21 and 22 years of age).
- If you are impaired in any way or have a deformity that will not allow you to perform properly physically and mentally, you may not be employed.
- SSCE certificates, NECO, Or GCE are important.
- Required educational certificates and courses for higher institution graduates have been clearly indicated on the recruitment portal. So, ensure you check that out when filling the form to know which position fits your educational qualification. Check the list below to also clarify.
Nigeria Police Academy (POLAC) Available Programmes.
The following degrees will be awarded a Bachelor’s degree on completion of the studies.
- History & International Studies
- Computer Science
- Biological Sciences
- Forensic Science
- Political Science
How to Obtain POLAC Admission Form.
- Interested applicants should visit The portal for admission: http://polac.edu.ng/purchasepin
- Once you have loaded that, Please generate your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code and write it out safely somewhere if you are not making the payment immediately.
- Once the Remita Code(RRR) has been generated, it is what you will use to make the payment.
- The RRR code obtained can be used to make a payment of N3,500.00 through any Bank Branch in Nigeria(Frist Bank, GTbank or any other bank will suffice for this).
- All candidates must also apply for the Joint Admission Matriculation Board Examination and take part in the examination.
For the Jamb examination, you must score above the minimum mark of 180 but ensure you do better in order to be a preferred choice to all other candidates. It also does not matter which school you selected as your first choice, as long as you do well in the examination, you will be admitted into the Police Academy.
After payment has been made, You are to visit: http://polac.edu.ng/user/register/application, there you will create your account with your proper details.
Submission Of Applications
- All your applications regarding this admission are to be submitted online. When on the portal for application, download the acknowledgment form.
- Upload the scanned copies of required documents
- Fill in your details as in the order of requirements on the website.
- Submit application.
NPA Entrance Examination Date, Conditions, and Requirements.
The Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil Selection Examination, will be Pencil and Paper-Based and probably Computer Based Test (CBT) depending on the decision of the examination board.
Areas of the Examination:
- General Paper
States Eligible For the Nigerian Police Force Admission Into The Academy
Note: Only candidates who pass their examination will be contacted to return to the screening, which will ensure they are admitted into the Academy.