Oyo State Civil Service Recruitment 2022-2023 Application Form Portal Is Out. See Steps On How to Apply for Oyo State Civil Service Recruitment
Oyo State Civil Service Recruitment is a recruitment drive organized by Oyo State Government to recruit qualified and well-experienced candidates into various professions in Oyo state. The Oyo state government has come up with the initiative in order to ensure that Oyo state continues to grow and develop. This recruitment drive is open for all qualified Oyo residents, who meet the requirements.
There is a lot of vacant positions in Oyo State for civil service jobs. Also, Oyo State Civil Service Recruitment is one of the most competitive places to work in Oyo state, and it’s not easy to get a job. The process can be challenging, but if you follow these steps, you’ll have better chances of getting employed:
- Firstly, Apply Online — you should apply on or before the date that recruitment closes so that your application will be considered on time.
- Secondly, be qualified! Remember to check whether you qualify for the position before applying.
- Lastly, prepare yourself! Make sure that you’re prepared when going through the interview process by practicing beforehand with friends and family members who can give constructive ideas.
Oyo State Civil Service Recruitment Update
The recruitment is for qualified applicants who are interested in getting a government job with Oyo State Civil Services Commission.
In addition, interested and qualified applicants can now apply to fill vacancies in various departments of the Oyo State Civil Services Commission, including the Local Government job opportunity and other areas approved by the Governor of Oyo state.
Furthermore, applicants should possess at least five (5) credit passes at SSCE or its equivalent from recognized institutions as well as degree certificate from a recognized institution or relevant professional qualification for appointment into any category of civil service jobs advertised herein.
Is Oyo State Civil Service Application Form Out?
It is our pleasure to inform you that Oyo State Civil Service Recruitment has NOT commenced. Most importantly, Oyo State Government will invite qualified candidates who are interested in being considered for recruitment into the Oyo State Civil Service to apply online through the website once the need arises. Finally, always check this web page for more updates concerning the Oyo State Civil Service Recruitment
Oyo State Civil Service Commission Available Positions
The Oyo State Civil Service Recruitment is an initiative of the Oyo State Government that seeks to provide the best-qualified candidates for the Oyo State Civil Service.
Also, Oyo State Civil Service Recruitment offers employment opportunities in various sectors including; Education, Health, Agriculture, and many more. Applicants are advised to apply now for this opportunity as we have listed out the various positions below available for all eligible applicants
The Oyo State Civil Service Recruitment Board is recruiting for the following positions:
- Geologist – Grade Level 09
- Civil Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Environmental Health Officer II – G.L 08
- Statistician – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Mechanical Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Higher Technical Officer (Electrical) – Grade Level 08
- Fisheries Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Structural Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Produce Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Electrical Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Scientific Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Education Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Architect – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Technical Officer (Civil) – G.L 07
- Technical Officer (Electrical) – Grade Level 07
- Statistical Officer – Grade Level 07
- Technical Officer (Mechanical) – Grade Level 07
- Technical Officer (Town Planning) – Grade Level 07
Oyo State Civil Service Recruitment Requirements
Before you register, we advise everyone to carefully go through all the necessary requirements as penned down by the recruiting department of the commission. That is the reason we bring you all the requirements needed by the Oyo civil service commission here.
- Firstly, all interested applicants must not be older than 30 years at the time of application. We strongly advise making sure your age falls within the limit before applying to avoid disqualification.
- Secondly, the minimum needed qualification is a First Degree or HND from accredited institutions across Nigeria or any part of the world.
- Additionally, 1 year of NYSC completion is mandatory, or the applicant must present an exemption letter upon application.
- Also, applicants must reside in Oyo State
- Most importantly, applicants must have cleared their WAEC, NECO, or GCE with at least five (5) subject credits including English and Maths
How to Apply for Oyo State Civil Service Recruitment
This is the important part of this recruitment exercise, as all interested applicants are to submit their well-filled applications through the Oyo state civil service recruitment official portal. Therefore, all applicants should follow the instructions outlined below to submit their application now.
- Firstly, visit the official portal at https://jobportal.oyostate.gov.ng/csc
- Secondly, create an account with your email and password
- Thirdly, fill the online Oyo state civil service application form carefully
- Also, attach scan copies of all the basic/required certificates
- Lastly, review your application details and submit
The Oyo State Civil Service Commission Applications form can only be obtained through the Civil Service Commission official portal. Also, Oyo state civil service commission will be recruiting to fill various vacant positions across all departments in Oyo state, Nigeria.
Therefore, ensure you possess the following eligibility requirements:
- Firstly, applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth or naturalization and reside in Oyo State
- Secondly, applicants must not have been convicted of any criminal offense that carries a sentence of two years imprisonment or more;
- Lastly, candidates should be at least 18 years old and not more than 35 years old on 31st December.