Oyo State Anti-Corruption Agency (OYACA) Recruitment 2022 is Now Available: See OYACA Application Print Slip, and Salary Structure.
This is to inform graduates that the Oyo State Anti-Corruption Agency is now seeking good citizens to fill the agency’s vacant jobs.
This post will provide you with an overview of the requirements as well as instructions on how to apply for OYACA Recruitment without stress.
Before we show you how to apply for OYACA Recruitment, it’s important to review the requirements, so you can see if you meet them before filling out the online application form.
Is Oyo State Anti-Corruption Agency Recruitment Form Out?
We’ve recently observed a slew of applicants asking the same question regarding when the Oyo State Anti-Corruption Agency recruitment will be released.
- FERMA Recruitment
- NASRDA Recruitment
- EEDC Recruitment
- KASUPDA Recruitment
- Oil and Gas Recruitment
- NESREA Recruitment
- NACA Recruitment
Following that, we conducted a study in order to answer these questions. Oyo State Anti-Corruption Agency is not recruiting, and the application portal is now closed. Therefore, an application form for a variety of open roles will soon be made available; individuals interested in applying should follow the steps mentioned below.
Requirements For OYACA Recruitment 2022
The following is a list of prerequisites that will be displayed on the recruiting portal for all candidates to check before submitting their applications, with the understanding that only those who meet the requirements will be considered for the screening process.
- Bachelor’s degree in the subject areas from an approved institution of higher learning.
- All applicants must have 5 O’ Level Credit Passes, including Mathematics and English Language, in no more than two sittings.
- Only candidates with a Bachelor’s degree in a suitable subject area should apply.
- Applicants must be under the age of 35 years old.
- Applicants must have a certificate of discharge or exemption from the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
- Furthermore, applicants must be willing and able to deploy anywhere in the state.
- Applicants must be medically fit for work by a government-approved hospital.
- Applicants must upload a recent passport photo, as well as all academic certificates, as well as a valid form of identity (National ID card, Driver’s license, International Passport, or Voters’ card).
- Recent passport photos are required for applicants.
How To Apply For OYACA Recruitment
The application process for the Oyo State Anti-Corruption Agency Recruitment is straightforward. It may even be of interest to you that you can do so using your mobile phone or computer from the comfort of your own home.
- To begin, go to the official employment portal, www.jobs.oyaca.ng.
- Create a user account on the portal.
- Continue to confirm your account through email.
- Log in to your dashboard and carefully complete the online application form.
- Upload the documents that have been requested.
- Fill out the application form and send it in.
If you are selected for an interview, apply and wait for an invitation.
Applicants must thoroughly fill out the application form and upload all relevant papers before submitting it once the recruiting form is made accessible.
The application form for the Oyo State Anti-Corruption Agency has not yet been issued, but when it is, applicants must follow the standards specified in this article to be considered.