Ondo SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates 2022 | The Ondo State Universal Basic Education Board has released the list of qualified candidates for employment into the Ondo state public service under the teacher’s category. The shortlisted candidates are expected to report at different centers identified by their various educational institutions between 9 am and 12 pm for the screening process, with a view to publishing names of successful applicants in due course.
A list of Ondo State SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates has been released online and the Ondo state government has listed all qualified candidates to fill vacant teaching positions. The Ondo State government is committed to ensuring that every child has access to quality education, which starts with recruiting qualified teachers who are well-trained and equipped with updated knowledge.
In this blog post, we will be discussing Ondo State SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates who have been shortlisted by the Ondo State Universal Basic Education Board based on their qualifications, so you can find out if you qualify too.
Is Ondo SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates Out?
The Ondo State Universal Basic Education Board has NOT released the list of qualified candidates. This is in line with the Ondo State government’s commitment to ensuring that only qualified candidates are employed to teach in public schools.
The Ondo State Government is yet to release the list of all successful applicants for this year’s employment who applied through https://ondosubeb.org
Once the list comes out, it will contain all the names that were published for screening.
Criteria for Selection Of Ondo State SUBEB Recruitment
How do Ondo State Teachers Shortlisted Candidates get selected? Ondo State is a state in Nigeria, and it is not easy to be a teacher in Ondo State. There are many steps that an applicant must go through before being accepted into the Ondo State Universal Basic Education Board.
As a matter of fact, there are three main criteria for selection, which include
- Formal qualification,
- Experience, and
- All applicants must be an Ondo State indigene
- Secondly, all applicants must have at least the National Certificate in Education (NCE)
- Thirdly, only applicants who specify the name of the Primary School in which they wish to teach might be shortlisted
- Also, applicants with Multiple applications will not be shortlisted
- Most importantly, the applicant who submitted late applications will not be entertained/shortlisted
- Lastly, candidates must have the NYSC discharge certificate
Date for Ondo State SUBEB Interview
All successfully shortlisted candidates should note that the date of the Exams or interview will be announced here on this web page when it is Out.
Venue for Ondo State SUBEB Screening Exercise
The venue for the Ondo SUBEB screening exercise will be made known to the public once the State Universal Basic Education Board has finalized and announced the list of all successfully shortlisted candidates. Therefore, always visit this web page for more information regarding the Ondo SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates.
How to Check the Ondo SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates
There are many things to think about when Ondo State Universal Basic Education Board employing a teacher. How do you know if they’re qualified? Could they be sure that you will be a good fit for the school? How will you know which candidates are even worth shortlisting? These questions and more can make it difficult to find the perfect person, but we have some tips on how to check Ondo SUBEB shortlisted candidates.
- Firstly, visit the Ondo SUBEB official portal at https://ondosubeb.org
- Secondly, view through the right corner and type in your registration details
- Then, tap on the Checklist to verify the names of all shortlisted applicants.
- As a matter of fact, you can download the Ondo SUBEB shortlisted candidate’s PDF list through the download link.
- Lastly, Ondo SUBEB shortlisted names are arranged based on their surname as well as the application ID