NYSC Trust Fund Registration Portal 2023 NYSC Loan Portal NYSC Certificate as Loan Collateral. See Information About NYSC Trust Fund Bill.
The registration portal for the NYSC trust fund for the year 2023 is now available. Learn how to apply for the Bank of Industry’s ongoing graduate entrepreneurship fund for NYSC.
This website offers important information on the BOI NYSC trust fund, including how to apply online at https://www.boi.ng/graduate-entrepreneurship-fund/, as well as the requirements and required documents.
Are you a member of the serving or prospective corps? You can now apply for the NYSC loan by following the instructions on this page.
The BOI Graduate Entrepreneurship Fund application portal is currently accessible for interested corp members to submit applications.
- CBN TIES Loan Application Portal
- CBN Agric Loan Application Form
- NIRSAL MFB Loan 2023
- NEXIT Loan Disbursement Date
Apart from the N33,000 monthly allawee, corp members can now apply for a loan. If you’re interested in learning more about the BOI NYSC trust fund, keep reading.
NYSC Trust Fund Requirements 2023
If you wish to be considered for a NYSC loan, you must do the following.
- Practice of screening
- GEF 4-day intense training
- Submission of a viable business plan in accordance with BOI rules
You must be a member of the serving or prospective corps and possess a valid form of identification (international passport, national identification card, driver’s license, or permanent voter’s card).
Also, you must be able to offer a viable business plan as well as other NYSC-related papers.
You would be able to borrow up to N2 million at 9% interest each year for a period of three to five years.
How to Apply for NYSC Trust Fund 2023
Interested applicants should fill up and submit the BOI application form online. To submit your application successfully, follow the steps below.
- Visit www.boi.ng/graduate-entrepreneurship-fund/ for more information.
- Create an account using your active email address and a strong password.
- Complete the online application form completely and accurately.
- Please attach the necessary documentation.
- Finally, submit yourapplication
Candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted by email and text message. More information regarding the NYSC Trust Fund 2023 can be found on this page.