www.nwri.gov.ng | NWRI Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal: Are you looking to collaborate with the National Water Resource Institute Recruitment?
If you answered yes, we are happy to inform you that the recruitment for 2023 has begun. In this article, we will cover everything applicants need to know about National Water Resource Institute Recruitment.
Read the requirements attentively to understand how to apply and be considered among the shortlisted candidates.
We recognize that looking for a career in Nigeria might be discouraging at times, such as when you encounter a vacant post with little details.
As a result, Newsflasharena will provide you with information about the National Water Resource Institute’s current recruitment. Continue reading.
- NNPC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Civil Defence Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment
- Nigerian Air force Recruitment
IN THIS ARTICLE
Requirement For National Water Resource Institute Recruitment
The following is a list of prerequisites that will be displayed on the recruiting portal for all candidates to check before submitting their applications, with the understanding that only those who meet the requirements will be considered for the screening process.
- Bachelor’s degree in the subject areas from an approved institution of higher learning.
- All applicants must have 5 O’ Level Credit Passes, including Mathematics and English Language, in no more than two sittings.
- Only candidates with a Bachelor’s degree in a suitable subject area should apply.
- Applicants must be under the age of 35 years old.
- Applicants must have a certificate of discharge or exemption from the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
- Most importantly, applicants must be willing and able to deploy anywhere in the state.
- Applicants must be medically fit for work by a government-approved hospital.
- Applicants must upload a recent passport photo, as well as all academic certificates, as well as a valid form of identity (National ID card, Driver’s license, International Passport, or Voters’ card).
- Recent passport photos are required for applicants.
How to Apply for NWRI Recruitment 2023
This is the section of the article that most candidates regard as crucial to a successful application. Applicants should be aware that anyone who provides inaccurate information on the application form will be instantly disqualified.
As a result, for a successful submission, follow the guidelines stated below.
All candidates interested in applying for the NWRI Recruitment 2023/2024 must fill out an online application form and submit it to the NWRI Recruitment Website Portal at www.nwri.gov.ng.
Please ignore any message from a person or group of people telling you that you must pay money to fill out the NWRI recruitment form.
Please note that NWRI is not presently recruiting, but the selection process will start soon. If you wish to know if this job opportunity has been advertised online, keep an eye on this page as well as the NWRI website.
Only those who have passed the qualifying exams will be interviewed, and their credentials scrutinized (Candidates are to come with their original acknowledgment slips printed online).
NB: When the selection process is completed, shortlisted candidates will be notified through email or SMS.