NSCDC Documentation Date 2023: Civil Defence Final Documentation List and Certificate Update For all Prospective Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) Recruits.
All prospective recruits are hereby informed that the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) has announced to the public that the NSCDC Final Documentation List and Certificate Update for applicants who applied will soon be released via the official portal. Therefore, keep this mind that this webpage will always update this post as soon as the final documentation has been released by the officials.
There is room for those candidates who are yet to update their documents/certificates on the NSCDC portal for the yet to conclude Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) Recruitment 2023.
In order to do so, use the link and guidelines that have been provided in this article to update yours. In addition, the NSCDC officials after fishing out many applicants for under-height and those who are above the age requirement has given this opportunity for applicants to update their document before the final list of the successful candidate will be released. Carefully read through to SEE FULL NSCDC DETAILS BELOW.
Furthermore, we found out that many candidates are having issues logging into the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) Recruitment portal to complete their details.
IN THIS ARTICLE
How is My NSCDC Application Number Like?
- The NSCDC Application Number gives candidates access to successful login and update their profile and also check if they have been shortlisted.
- Please note: The reference number on the acknowledgement slip you printed after the successful submission of your application during the last recruitment exercise held in August 2019 is the same as your APPLICATION NUMBER. Example of what the Application Number should look like: NSCDC-2019-Unique Number, e.g. NSCDC-2019-2000589.
Simple Steps on How to Successfully Update Your NSCDC Recruitment Profile
- Step 1 – Log onto the NSCDC Recruitment Portal: www.cdfipb.careers
- Step 2 – Enter your Email address in the first column, and your Unique application number/reference number in the second column.
- Step 3 – Proceed to Sign in, and you will be able to view your profile.
- After a successful login, you will be able to see the relevant information that needs to be updated, such as:
- NYSC discharge certificate number and year acquired
- O’level and year acquired
- And other relevant information needed.
Documents needed to be uploaded to the NSCDC portal
- NYSC Certificate Number and Year you got the certificate
- NCE/ND Institution/Certificate Number and Year you got the certificate
- WAEC Certificate Number and Year you sat for the exam
- NABTEB Certificate Number and Year you sat for the exam
- NECO Certificate Number and Year you sat for the exam
- GCE Certificate Number and Year you sat for the exam
NSCDC Documentation Date 2023: Final Documentation List
The Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board (CDCFIB) desires to remind the public that the Documentation Date & Exercise will take place in the 36 states of the federation and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) starting on January 31, 2023.
- Candidates should check their email addresses and phone numbers for notice and documentation location beginning January 17, 2023.
- All shortlisted candidates have received Documentation Invitation Letters and must report to the centers at the times mentioned under their names in order to be documented.
- Candidates who applied for NSCDC and afterwards updated their educational records and took the CBT Exam should go to https://cdfipb.careers to print their individual letters of invitation for training and paperwork.
- Failure to complete these updates will lead to automatic disqualification.
- All applicants who have their correct details but can’t log in due to the Error Message on the Portal are to exercise patience as this is currently been worked upon by the Agency.
Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) official have disclosed that documentation of successful candidates will commence immediately after immigration has finalized their documentation. To this end, there is no date fixed for this documentation exercise.
Finally, the documentation of a successful candidate will be a smart one, as the office has promised that the exercise will not be delayed. Lastly, logistics are already in place to conclude the NSCDC recruitment swiftly