Get the Civil Defence NSCDC Recruitment 2023 Application as well as the NSCDC recruiting exercise and stay connected with the latest update pertaining to the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps Job vacancies and other vital information that will assist you to successfully apply and get recruited in this year’s recruitment exercise.
If you are a candidate interested in partaking in the NSCDC recruiting exercise, carefully note all the information made available in this article so as to be properly guided towards achieving your aim to get enlisted in the 2023 Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) recruitment exercise.
The 2023 NSCDC recruitment has officially started. The official portal of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps is now open for registration. It is pertinent, that you carefully read this article, to be properly informed of how to successfully apply for jobs available at the agency.
Listed below are available vacant positions at the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps and sequential guidelines for application.
General Requirements For The NSCDC Recruitment
- Applicant must be a Nigerian citizen residing within the country.
- Candidates have to be between 18 and 30 years of age
- The minimum height required is 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females (this requirement doesn’t apply for all job positions).
- Candidates should be computer literate and know how to use basic computer applications.
- You are to test negative for illicit drugs during a medical test or be disqualified.
- Applicants must carry along with them all relevant certificates and documents, during the recruitment – screening exercise.
- Candidates must have a valid means of identification. This could be any of the following documents; drivers’ license, National ID card, Voters Card, International Passport etc. you may be asked to upload a soft copy of your means of identification online. Make sure to have this handy.
- Candidates must be willing to travel to their diverse places of assignment when necessary.
- Applicants should also have an O’ Level Certificate.
- Candidates must be fit for Service. This means that applicants who take interest in applying for any of the positions must be physically and mentally fit for work.
Civil Defence Recruitment Details
After applicants who are under-height and overage have been filtered out, the remaining candidates are required to update their details on the application website.
- WAEC Certificate Number and Year of Acquisition
- NECO Certificate Number and Year of Acquisition
- GCE Certificate Number and Year of Acquisition
- NABTEB Certificate Number and Year of Acquisition
- NCE/ND Institution/Certificate Number and Year of Acquisition
- NYSC Certificate Number and Year of Acquisition
Application Procedures For The Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps Recruitment
Visit the official portal of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps for more details @ www.nscdc.gov.ng or apply @ www.cdfipb.careers to participate in the 2023 NSCDC recruitment exercise, and to apply for available jobs.
DO NOT pay money for the NSCDC recruitment form. It is not for sale. The Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps are not responsible for your loss if you pay money to any scammer whatsoever in relation to this recruitment.
How To Apply For The NSCDC Recruitment
- The application is done online. Before applying, make sure to have read all the requirements for the recruitment given on this page.
- Visit the Nigerian Civil Defence Recruitment Portal at www.cdfipb.careers/
- Pick a job you are interested in and apply for it.
Please note that applicants with active Do Not Disturb (DND) features on their phone(s) may miss an important notification.
To be successful in this recruitment exercise, you must follow the instruction given to apply for the NSCDC Recruitment 2023 Application. The Process must be followed, so to get notified about this recruitment, bookmark this page and comment below.