Recruitment for the Npower Volunteer Corps 2022 is still going on. The official start of the Npower Volunteer Corps batch C recruiting for 2022 has been declared by the federal government. Regarding the recruitment process, this page offers pertinent information.
A candidate is also qualified to apply for the Npower Volunteer Corps Program if they can show they have significant relevant experience. This post is for interested candidates like you if you are confident that you have what it takes to be one of the volunteers for this program.
There are, however, a few considerations you should make before moving forward with your application. Here are a few of them:
- This program is specifically designed for young people without jobs who are between the ages of 18 and 35.
- You will leave this program once it has finished because it is a tenure-based one.
- There is no assurance that you will be chosen if you choose the Npower Volunteer Corps program.
- Visit your bank to obtain your special Bank Verification Number (BVN).
- Make sure to register with a distinct email address and phone number so that someone may contact you directly.
- Npower Teach Recruitment
- Npower Health Recruitment
- NPower Build Recruitment
- NPower Application Slip
- Npower Knowledge Recruitment
- Npower Agro Recruitment
- Npower Tax Recruitment
Below are some basic requirements to keep in mind.
Npower Volunteer Corps Recruitment Requirements 2022
- Candidates must be Nigerians.
- A BSC, HND, or OND in agriculture or a related field from an accredited university, as well as a West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE).
- This program is for graduates who are unemployed.
- All candidates must be in possession of a legitimate form of identity, such as a driver’s license, National
- Identification Card, passport, or voter card.
- An advantage would be having good English communication skills.
- At the time of application, interested candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 35.
How to Apply for Npower Volunteer Corps Recruitment 2022
Please follow the steps indicated below to apply for the ongoing recruitment.
- Select the volunteer corps program by going to the official recruitment portal at nasims.gov.ng.
- Read the terms and conditions, then agree to everything.
- By entering your name, email address, password, etc., create an account.
- You must log in to the application portal after signing up in order to begin the application process.
- Select Login.
- Click “Login to N-Power Application Portal” after entering your registered email address and password.
- Enter your 11-digit BVN here.
- Give all the information that is required.
- Additionally, you must upload a JPEG or PNG file with a maximum size of 25 kilobytes that contains your
- passport photo.
- Verify all of your data.
- Send your application in.
- You will be given a special ID number after submission. For future reference, jot it down along with your contact details.
You can log in and choose any of the empowerment programs the Federal Government has to offer by following the aforementioned steps. Your registered email address for the online CBT test will be used to contact you if you are chosen. You’ll receive an email letting you know the day and time.
On this page, we occasionally offer reliable information about the Npower volunteer corps recruitment. To avoid missing an update, return frequently to this portal.