Npower Transition 2022 Recruitment | Guideline on how to participate
Applying for jobs in very large agencies such as the Npower with a lot of branches can be a little frustrating. Due to the fact that there are a lot of applicants, you can easily get mixed up with fake news and confusing information. In addition to this, certain procedures and steps may differ with regard to the different categories.
For this purpose, we have written this article to guide our readers to make the best decisions in regards to their applications and not be held back by the wrong information.
The Transition Survey portal (npvn.npower.gov.ng) is open to receive applications from you today. Make use of the table of content to navigate this post if it is too much for you to read. Thanks
Npower Transition Recruitment Application Guide
Based on the information we have received, we can say for sure that the website that accepts applications from individuals for the Transition Unit of the Npower has been made accessible to candidates.
It is true that you may not be able to access this website at the moment due to certain problems but it is being sorted out and will be made open to the public. Interested in applying for the Npower transition.
Registration Process for the Npower transition Survey
Read and follow the steps accordingly.
- The first step is to create an account or log in to the Transition website.
- After you have been logged in to your NPVN dashboard also known as the members’ area, select between the six vacant positions available to you.
Each of them has different guidelines and requirements for application.
Below are the categories;
- Become a Field/Data Agent: Work as an Agent for a Bank, Research Agency, or Consumer Goods company.
- Become a Community Policeman: Join the Police force to secure and protect your community.
- Become a SANEF Agent: With 50,000 Naira you can begin your journey in Entrepreneurship as a SANEF
- Start a Business with a GEEP Loan: 100,000 Naira loan to enable you to begin a business in your community
- Become a Teacher: Teach as a School teacher in your community.
- Start a Farm/Expand your Farm: Begin farming and start feeding the nation.
Note that each of the six categories above has different application procedures. You are required to apply for just one of them or stand the chance to be disqualified if seen doing otherwise.
Always choose the job that has the best working conditions for you in any job hunt you are in. People often apply for jobs that turn out to make them age faster, feel dejected or unwanted, or affect their mental health.
Do not be one of them and only apply for jobs that will fit your physical and mental capability. We can do as much as we can to inform you but the decision making is absolutely yours to make.
Npower Transition Latest News
As expected of any large corporation. Npower carries out press releases and information updates on certain areas of the agency and the transition department is not an exception to such news.
To our very best ability, we will keep you informed of the lasts updates regarding the Npower transition program, its recruitment board, and job vacancy details.
Ensure that you keep on checking this page for any updates on this and we assure you will not be left uninformed.
What is the Npower SANEF Transition?
The heads of the Npower program decided on the Transition unit as a means to reach out to small businesses who lack support or financial assistance to boost themselves.
Due to its uniqueness and fewer restrictions, it has become a favorite among entrepreneurs who are interested in the Npower programs.
Interested in the SANEF transition? Follow our instructions to apply on the website. Good luck!