NPower Physical Verification Date and Venue. When is Npower Batch C, Stream 2 Physical Verification? See Npower/NASIMS Physical Verification Closing Date
nasims gov ng: NPower Physical Verification Date 2023 | Requirements: nasims gov ng: NPower Physical Verification Date 2023 | Requirements: nasims gov For all shortlisted bidders on the Batch C Stream 2 who have successfully printed their PPA and Deployment Letters, the NPower Verification process has begun.
If you have been selected for NPower Batch C, Stream 2 deployment, please print your PPA Letter and have it signed by your supervisor before uploading it to the NPower NASIMS Deployment Portal within three days.
IN THIS ARTICLE
NPower Physical Verification Date 2023
Please visit your self-service portal at www.nasims.gov.ng to see if you’ve been selected and to confirm the location of your physical verification, which is set to take place from Tuesday, June 14th, through Saturday, June 25th, 2023.
You can confirm the venue for your physical verification by dialing the USSD code *45665#.
You are expected to bring the following items with you:
- Your N-Power identification number
- Valid means of identification
- Academic credentials
NPower Physical Verification Update
Beneficiaries of NPower Batch C, Stream 1 who were unable to complete their physical verification last year owing to unforeseen circumstances are invited to join batch c2 for their physical verification, which will take place from June 14 to June 25, 2023.
- Npower Shortlisted Candidate
- NEXIT Loan Disbursement Date
- When Will Npower Payment Start
- Npower Permanency News
- NPower Stipend Payment Date
Keep in mind that the ongoing physical verification is exclusively for graduate volunteers; non-graduate trainees will be checked at their individual training places and camps.
NPower Screening Requirements
NPower physical verification of the data and credentials supplied on their NASIMS Dashboard will be required of all applicants who are shortlisted and assigned a primary assignment location.
The documents listed below are required for physical screening of deployed applicants; make sure you have them ready before returning to your principal assignment.
- Bank Verification Number (BVN) Printout (If available)
- Copy of Deployment Letter (Not Necessary)
- Valid Identification Card (National ID, Driver’s License, Voter’s Card, International Passport)
- NYSC Discharge Certificate (If Applicable)
- SSCE Certificate (If Applicable)
- Other Educational Credentials
- Passport photograph
- State Origin Certificate
For a successful screening, make sure you have all the aforementioned papers; please note that the Bank Verification Number Printout is optional, but preferred if you already have it.
For more information about NPower Physical Verification Exercise & Date, visit nasims gov ng
NPower NASIMS Screening Information
- Candidates will be verified by Local Government Inspectors of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) through an automated system by which they will be identified by their fingerprints and then be required to present original copies of their Letters of Engagement; Academic Credentials; and Valid means of Identification for sighting for the NPower Physical Verification.
- Many candidates have been unable to download their Engagement Letters from the N-Power portal. The Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs has advised that this is a deliberate strategy to reduce congestion at the Verification Centers. The portal will be activated at intervals within the Two (2) Weeks of Verification to allow more persons to download their letters and undergo verification. In a nutshell, the Physical Verification will be done in batches.
- Candidates who are successfully verified are to report at their Places of Primary Assignment immediately, while those rejected by their PPAs or who have associated issues can approach their State NSIP Office
Can I Attend NPower Physical Verification Without Deployment?
Many applicants shortlisted for NPower Batch C, Stream 2 wonder if they will be able to participate in the physical verification exercise scheduled for June 14 to 25 without their deployment letter.
The answer to this question, which is on the minds of many applicants, is provided here.
The Physical Verification Exercise for NPower Batch C Stream 2 is for all applicants who have completed their biometrics capture successfully.
Physical verification comes before deployment and posting in the previous Stream 1, whereas it comes before deployment and posting in the present Stream 2. I hope this clears things up for you.