NPHCDA Successfully Shortlisted Candidates 2022: All those who applied to work under the National Primary Health Care Development Agency can now go ahead and check the full list of NPHCDA Successfully Shortlisted Candidates through the NPHCDA official portal, www.nphcda.gov.ng. Therefore, applicants can have access to the list through the link displayed below.
In addition, the list of NPHCDA Shortlisted Candidates is for all those who have met the basic requirements and have qualified for the next stage of the NPHCDA recruitment. Therefore, if you are among the successful candidates whose name is in the Full List of NPHCDA Shortlisted Candidates, then go through all instructions below to see how to fully prepare for the CBT exercise. In addition, the given steps are outlined on this web page for easy access to the full list of shortlisted candidates.
This is to notify all applicants that the Full List of NPHCDA Shortlisted candidates is finally out. To get the necessary information needed for the NPHCDA shortlisted candidates 2022, kindly read through.
Also, note that the National Primary Health Care Development Agency’s full list of shortlisted candidates contains the name of all successful candidates for the year 2022.
In this, the NPHCDA screening and interviews will be conducted for all successfully shortlisted candidates. Finally, any candidate who made it through the NPHCDA screening and interview will be qualified for full-time employment under the National Primary Health Care Development Agency.
Furthermore, the NPHCDA recruitment is open to all citizens of Nigeria, and everyone is eligible to apply as long as you meet the expected requirement. However, you can equally check out the NPHCDA Salary Structure to verify how much you would earn after getting recruited.
Update on NPHCDA Shortlisted Candidates
All those who have gone through the Full List of NPHCDA Shortlisted candidates and found their name have been shortlisted, then note that you’ve got your foot in the door. And it’s time for you to rejoice because the final stage is always easier.
However, it could be a telephonic, Skype, or face-to-face interview. And this is depending on the employer. When shortlisted:
- Endeavor to get information about the company.
- Also, ensure you have a clear vision. Try to figure out why you want the specific position. And how you would be a good fit. Also, go through your application.
- Additionally, be interactive. It’s an interview, not an interrogation. There is much more to you than your resume.
- The practice goes a long way. Thus, take mock interviews with your friends or practice speaking before a mirror.
- It’s rare, but sometimes you do get an offer letter directly based on your application. You start planning the celebration, but remember some points before you go into that party mode: Get it in writing.
- Also, go over the written offer in detail. And make sure all important details are mentioned and ask questions if you don’t understand anything. Such as work profile, start date, duration, and stipend, etc.
- Send a thank-you letter to the employer, once you accept the offer.
- Also, follow up with an e-mail confirming your start date and expressing your enthusiasm for your new role.
How to Check 2022 NPHCDA Shortlisted Candidates
It is significant to note that the National Primary Health Care Development Agency Shortlisted Candidates list is yet to be announced to the public. Therefore, be patient as we will update this web page once the list is finally released.
Moreover, candidates can further verify the Full List of NPHCDA Shortlisted Candidates via their official portal at www.nphcda.gov.ng in preparation for the screening exercise.
Note: The National Primary Health Care Development Agency will forward emails across to all shortlisted candidates. If you are unable to log in to the NPHCDA portal, kindly go through your email address. If you are lucky enough to see an email or SMS from National Primary Health Care Development Agency, then continue with the preparation for the next step/stage of recruitment.