NPHCDA Salary Structure 2022: National Primary Healthcare Development Agency Monthly Payment
The National Primary Health Care Development Agency (NPHCDA), happens to be a parastatal of Nigeria’s Federal Ministry of Health who has the mandate to:
- Providing support to the National Health Policy for the development of Primary Health Care.
- Providing technical support for planning, management, and implementation of Primary Health Care.
- Mobilizing resources nationally and internationally for the development of Primary Health Care.
- Providing support for monitoring and evaluation of the National Health Policy.
- Promoting health manpower development needed for Primary Health Care through orientation and continuing education.
- Providing support to the Village Health System by training Village Health Workers.
- Promoting Health System Research by promoting and supporting problem-oriented health system research.
- Promoting technical collaboration by stimulating Universities, NGOs, and International Agencies.
- Providing annual reports on the status of Primary Health Care implementation nationwide.
NPHCDA’s statement of purpose rightly captures the preferred future as “making Nigerians healthy”.
A glance at their website shows information about what exactly entails working there like how many hours/week you’re allowed (40), annual leave granted depending upon qualifications attained(4 months), and whether you get compensated through salary or allowance
The average salary for National Primary Healthcare Development Agency (NPHCDA) is 180,047 Naira. This data is collated by 5 employees from National Primary Healthcare Development Agency (NPHCDA). The roles include Assistant Director, Public Health Practitioner, Engineer 11, Environmental Health Officer, Administrative Consultant. The gender distribution at National Primary Healthcare Development Agency (NPHCDA) based on salary submitted is male(40%), female(40%), unspecified(20%).
|Job Title||Average Salary|
|Assistant Director →||₦401,000|
|Public Health Practitioner →||₦105,000|
|Engineer 11 →||₦89,000|
|Environmental Health Officer →||₦43,000|