NPC Recruitment 2022: Get the latest information on How to Apply for National Population Commission Recruitment Portal 2022/2023. Check Out Application Process: nationalpopulation.gov.ng – Apply Here
https://recruitment.adhoctrial.nationalpopulation.gov.ng. The National Population Commission NPC Recruitment Portal for 2022/2023 is now accessible to interested candidates who want to work as a recruiter, male or female.
It’s vital to remember that anyone interested in applying for the NPC Recruitment Portal should do so online.
Anyone interested in applying for the Nigerian Population Portal in 2022 should read this material carefully to avoid making any mistakes. Continue reading to learn how to apply for NPC Recruitment Portal 2022/2023 Job Vacancies.
Eligibility for NPC Recruitment Portal
The qualifications and requirements for NPC Job Vacancies are as follows:
- The candidate must be a Nigerian citizen.
- Must be between the ages of 20 and 35 years old National Identification Number (NIN) Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits Passes in at least three (3) subjects, including English and Mathematics
- B.Sc., HND, NCE, or OND obtained in any related discipline B.Sc., HND, NCE, or OND obtained in any related discipline
- Certificate of Discharge or Exemption from NYSC
- Applicants must be able to communicate effectively and write clearly.
- You must know how to use a computer.
Important lnformation Notice for NPC Recruitment
This is a chance for folks who desire to work for the government. You can now apply for the NPC Recruitment in 2022. The NPC application portal is now live; go to www.nationalpopulation.gov.ng to get started.
The goal of Online NPC Recruitment is to find suitable people to help with the Census in June 2022. They need personnel who are willing and capable of doing everything that the National Population Commission asks of them.
- DSS Recruitment
- SSS Recruitment
- CBN Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Civil Defence Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
Most importantly, the application for the 2022 NPC Recruitment is free. If you wish to apply for a job position with the National Population Commission, keep this in mind (NPC). The NPC Recruitment Portal has the application form available online.
The NPC Recruitment Form for 2022 is currently accessible, and recruitment has begun at www.recruitment.adhoctrial.nationalpopulation.gov.ng.
National Population Commission have begun a large recruitment effort, according to a reliable source, in which portals will be reopened and applications will be accepted. The publication deadline for this article has yet to be determined.
For the trial census, the NPC eRecruitment portal is currently online. The e-recruitment portal is geo-fenced, and applications are only accepted from residents of six LGAs in six states in Nigeria’s six geopolitical zones. The following are the six local government areas (LGAs) and states that were chosen:
- Brass LGA (Bayelsa State) – South South zone
- Idemili South LGA (Anambra State) – Southeast zone
- Imeko-Afon LGA (Ogun State) – Southwest zone
- Tongo LGA (Adamawa State) – Northeast zone
- Karu LGA (Nasarawa State) – Northcentral zone
- Daura LGA (Katsina State) — Northwest zone
How to Apply for NPC Recruitment Portal 2022
Apply through the National Population Commission’s recruiting portal at https://nationalpopulation.gov.ng.
- Go to https://nationalpopulation.gov.ng
- Click the ‘Start Application’ link
- Create an account with your email address
- Verify your account via email confirmation
- Fill out the NPC application form
- Upload required credentials
- Click ‘Submit.’
Get the latest updates on NPC latest news on payment, National Population Commission Recruitment news update, recruitment, names of selected candidates, pre-selection list, stipend news, assessment test date, time & venue, salary structure, and upcoming NPC Recruitment News in the near future. Of course, you can receive new alerts through email right away.