NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2022-2023 Application Form Registration Portal | recruitment.adhoctrial.nationalpopulation.gov.ng
The National Population Commission (NPC) said that it would hire 10,000 adhoc workers around the country to perform the trial census, which is set to take place in the last quarter of 2022.
Mr Inuwa Jalingo, the commission’s census manager, announced this in Abuja during the launch of the E-recruitment portal for the trial census.
Jalingo added that six local government areas had already been chosen for the trial plan of the E-recruitment operation from the country’s six geopolitical zones.
He explained that the E-recruitment portal is geo-fenced because the application is limited to residents of the six selected LGAs, and that candidates must live in those six LGAs to apply for the trial census exercise.
Omeko-Afon in Ogun State (South West), Idemili South in Anambra State (South East), Brass in Bayelsa State (South South), Daura in Katsina State (North West), Karu in Nasarawa State (North Central), and Tongo in Adamawa State are among the six selected LGAs, according to him (North East).
NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal
To apply for this position, go to recruitment.adhoctrial.nationalpopulation.gov.ng and fill out the application form. Also, keep an eye on this page for any additional instructions or updates on the status of your application.
NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Requirements
The following are the requirements for NPC ad hoc personnel eRecruitment:
- The applicant must be a Nigerian citizen.
- National Identification Number (NIN) Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits Must be between the ages of 20 and 35 B.Sc., HND, NCE, or OND obtained in any related discipline.
- Certificate of Discharge or Exemption from NYSC
- Applicants must be able to communicate effectively and write clearly.
- You must know how to use a computer.
How to Apply for NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment
Those interested in participating as NPC Adhoc staff or enumerators for the 2023 census should complete the following steps to apply:
- Visit https://recruitment.adhoctrial.nationalpopulation.gov.ng for more information.
Select the ‘Start Application’ button.
- Using your email address, create an account.
- Please confirm your account via email.
- Fill up the NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment application.
- Please upload the relevant credentials.
- Click the ‘Submit’ button.
Mistakes to Avoid During NPC Adhoc staff Recruitment
Some candidates will not be nominated, not because they are unqualified, but because they made one or more of the following mistakes:
- Try to submit your application as soon as possible; do not wait till the deadline.
- Do it yourself; don’t get someone to do it for you.
- Always keep yourself up to speed, even after you’ve submitted your application, and make sure you’ve met all the requirements.
- Before clicking the ‘submit’ button, double-check your information.
- Only apply for one job opening.
- Don’t use it more than once.