NNPC Undergraduate Internship Application 2022: NNPC Graduate Trainee Application Form | NNPC SIWES Application | NNPC Clinic Recruitment www.careers.nnpcgroup.com portal
As an application for an NNPC Undergraduate Internship, you must consider several vital factors. This encompasses everything from how you present your application to how you approach the Graduate Trainee Application.
As a result, we’ll go over all you need to know about the NNPC Internship/SIWES programs in this article. This covers information on how to approach your application for NNPC Clinic Recruitment, eligibility requirements, how to apply via www.careers.nnpcgroup.com portal, and other important details.
How does the NNPC Internship program work?
As previously said, NNPC is passionate about learning and development. On that line, internship programs have been established for students and graduates of Nigeria’s tertiary institutions.
- Undergraduate Internship
- Graduate Trainee Program.
- Pre-Nysc Internship
- NNPC SIWES Application
List of Eligible Courses for NNPC Internship Program
- Computer Science
- Environmental Science
- Basin Modelling
- Surveying and Architecture
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Environmental Sciences
- Pipeline Engineering
- Business Administration
- Banking and Finance
- Supply Chain Management
- Maritime Management
- Purchasing and Supply
- Management Information System
- Human Resource Management
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- International Relations/Studies
- Mass Communication
Basic Requirements for NNPC Internships Application
Before NNPC may accept you as an intern, you must meet the following criteria as an undergraduate or graduate student:
NNPC Undergraduate Internship (Industrial Training / SIWES)
- You must be a current student at a Nigerian Tertiary Institution.
- It is critical that you have an internal drive to achieve and that you work hard.
NNPC Graduate Trainee:
It is critical that you meet the following criteria as a graduate trainee applicant:
- Bachelor’s degree with a first- or second-class upper division in any relevant discipline
- You must be a graduate of a recognized university, polytechnic, or monotechnic.
- If you have an HND, they want you to have completed a Master’s degree and have an Upper credit.
- You must be under the age of 28 at the time of application.
- At the time of application, NNPC wants you to have completed your NYSC.
Basic Documents for the NNPC Internship Program?
- NNPC SIWES Application
As an undergraduate or graduate student, you must have all the following documentation to be eligible for the NNPC internship program:
- A scanned SIWES letter from your Academic institution
- School Fees proof of payment
- A passport photograph
- Your school Identity Card. Please. Note, NNPC does not accept library or Association cards.
- Graduate Trainee
- NYSC Discharge certificate
- An Academic transcript showing your class of degree or cumulative grade point.
- Relevant professional certifications
How can I apply for the NNPC internship programs?
The application process for the NNPC graduate trainee program is simple. This is due to the fact that the entire application procedure is completed online. Here’s how to go about doing it:
- The first step is to register for a NNPC recruitment account.
- They will give you a verification link once you have completed this successfully.
- You must complete the following registration procedures after receiving the verification form:
- BioData:Your full name, phone number, email address, and residential address must all be included.
- Passport Photo uploading: You must upload a recent passport photo in JPEG format.
- Qualification: This must include your educational history. This includes your high school, college, and employment experience.
- Additional Information: Your forms of identification and NYSC information must be included on the supplementary information page.
- Documents Upload: For your internship program, you must upload the relevant documentation.
- Summary: Make sure you preview your application before submitting it.
After you’ve finished this procedure. You will receive an email confirming your application’s success.
Undergraduate Internship/SIWES (Industrial Training)
To submit your documents as an undergraduate intern, you must go to any NNPC branch office. The documents indicated in the required document area include your SIWES Industrial Training (IT) Application letter and additional paperwork.
The following are the NNPC offices where you can submit your application:
- Warri Refining & Petrochemical Company Limited
(WRPC) refinery Road, Ekpan, Warri-Delta State, Nigeria.
- Port Harcourt Refining Company Limited (PHRC)
Km. 2 Alesa Road, P.O Box 585, Port Harcourt–Rivers State.
- Kaduna Refining & Petrochemical Company (KRPC)
KM 16 Kachia Road. P.M.B 2252, Kaduna – Kaduna State, Nigeria.
NNPC Clinic Recruitment 2022
Are you eligible and qualified to work in the NNPC medical department? Get further information on the eligibility, qualification and how to apply for NNPC Clinic Recruitment through the official portal at www.careers.nnpcgroup.com
Duration of NNPC Internship programs?
Graduate trainees can expect to spend 12 to 18 months in the program. The undergraduate industrial training program, on the other hand, takes 4-6 months.
You will receive extensive training, coaching, and mentorship in your selected area of specialty during the internship program.
Please keep in mind that this is not a pre-employment program. The goal is to provide young graduates and undergraduates with the necessary skills to not only succeed in the job, but also to be employable.