Have you submitted your application yet for the NNPC recruitment 2022? If you haven’t, this guide will show you everything you need to do and if you already have, still read this article to see if you need to make any changes to your application.
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, popularly referred to as NNPC is the largest Oil Company in Africa. It is well known for the great treatment and respect of its workers and the quality of service they render.
Today, the demand for their services is growing and they need qualified applicants to fill up their vacancies.
Vacant Positions In the 2022 NNPC recruitment:
You can only apply in the recruitment categories below;
- Graduate Trainees: For this category, among other requirements, you must be a graduate and must be willing to go through the few months of training allocated to this job offer.
- Experienced Hires: Just like the name suggests, you need to have the experience advantage over the graduate trainees, be a bit older, and have higher educational qualifications.
Workers of the NNPC can also apply for jobs listed in this category.
Specific requirements for each job category of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation
|Senior Officer and Supervisory cadre||
Please note that the Managerial cadre and the Supervisory cadre fall under the Experienced Hires category.
General Requirements for NNPC recruitment 2022
Applicants with interest in the 2022 NNPC recruitment must possess all the following;
- An SSCE, NECO, NABTEB, or GCE Certificate.
- A professional course issued a degree in oil and science-related fields for the managerial cadre applicants.
- HND and Bachelor’s Degree (BSC) with a minimum of Second Class Upper in any of the science disciplines listed on the application portal for this offer.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Ability to work with basic computer and web applications.
- Present a valid means of identifications (International passport, Voter’s Card, or Driver’s license).
How to apply for Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation recruitment:
To apply, follow the instructions below
- Log in to https://careers.nnpcgroup.com
- Choose between the Graduate Trainees or Experienced Hires category.
- Click on ‘APPLY FOR THIS JOB’
- Complete the registration form.
- Read the “terms and conditions” and check the box
- Upload all required documents with a passport following the required sizes and dimension requirements.
- Confirm you are not a robot (solve the reCAPTCHA)
- Click on APPLY
More Details On the 2022 NNPC Recruitment
- All applications are done on the NNPC portal: nnpcgroup.com
- Applying for this job vacancy is totally free, and no payment is required from candidates.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted shortly after the recruitment exercise
- Upload all required documents and make sure that the details you filled out on the form match the same data on your documents.
- Shortlisted candidates will undergo a screening test.