The 2023 Nigerian Institute of Medical Research (NIMR) recruitment registration application form portal is now available. This article has been written as a guide to aid applicants who are interested in the recruitment exercise. It contains details about online application form requirements, how to apply for NIMR jobs, and general qualifications, so focus and read carefully to be better equipped.
All aspiring candidates should be informed on how the NIMR will conduct the 2023 recruitment exercise. Details about this and more are in this article.
IN THIS ARTICLE
Basic Qualifications For NIMR Recruitment 2023
- M.Sc. in any quantitative field of study obtained from a recognized institution
- Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc.) in a related profession.
- NYSC Discharge certificate or exception letter
- Higher National Diploma (HND) or National Diploma certificate in any related field of study
- Good knowledge of basic computer and web applications and operation
- Good communication skills. Applicants should be able to speak and write efficiently.
Notice: The Nigerian Institute of Medical Research is not recruiting at the moment. As such, the NIMR application portal is also not open for job applications. Beware of fraudulent information. To stay informed, visit the main recruitment portal, www.nimr.gov.ng frequently. This page will also be updated when the 2023 Nigerian Institute of Medical Research recruitment begins. Bookmark and visit back frequently.
More Information On The Nigerian Institute of Medical Research Recruitment
Consider all the requirements already stated before applying for the NIMR recruitment 2022 when the registration form is out. Your CV and Resume should be well-organized.
Applicants can also apply for just one position. Be careful not to make mistakes while supplying your personal information, provide your real biodata, do not use false certificates to apply for this recruitment. Perpetrators will be caught and punished. Only suitable, qualified, and eligible candidates will be taken for the job.
How To Apply For NIMR Recruitment 2023
The online registration and application exercise will be done at the official agency website, where the vacant jobs will be advertised. Do not pay anyone for the form. The application is free.
- To apply for the Nigerian Institute of Medical Research recruitment exercise, visit the official web page at www.nimr.gov.ng.
- Select a vacant job, fill all requirements.
- Submit and print out the reference form if any.
Information will be published on the main NIMR website when the recruitment application form is out and this page will be updated. Applicants are advised to avoid final hour submission. Early application will help candidates prepare for the follow-up recruitment exercise.
After the recruitment exercise, the list of chosen candidates will be published and the application portal will be closed. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further recruitment interviews and screening.
For updates about the 2023 Nigerian Institute of Medical Research (NIMR) recruitment exercise, leave your email address in the comment box below, so we can get through to you.