Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency NIMASA is currently accepting applications for the 2023 recruitment exercise. Candidates are to apply for the Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA) jobs on the official website for NIMASA recruitment at www.niamsa.gov.ng.
This article has been prepared as a guideline to help candidates with authentic information about the Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA) recruitment.
IN THIS ARTICLE
NIMASA Job Vacancy
Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA) was founded in 2006 with the vision to be the Leading Maritime Administration in Africa advancing Nigeria’s Global Maritime goals and a mission to achieve and sustain safe, secure shipping, cleaner oceans, and enhanced maritime capacity in line with the best global practices towards Nigeria’s economic development.
Continue reading to see vacancies in this agency.
NIMASA Recruitment 2023 Form Portal
All applications for recruitment will be done online. To know more about the Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency such as core functions, available jobs, functional departments, and other related, visit their official website at https://nimasa.gov.ng/
Requirements For NIMASA Recruitment
For the Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency recruitment, you need to meet the following requirement to be eligible to apply:
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizens by origin.
- The applicant must be between the age of 18 and 25 years.
- Applicant must present their Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age.
- Candidates must have a valid means of identification which can be any of the following; voter’s card, National ID, Driver’s license, or international passport.
- Applicants have to be medically fit to be able to undergo the exercise.
Applicants must have a minimum of credits in 5 subjects including Mathematics and English Language in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB obtained in not more than two sittings and not later than 6 years.
All applicants must possess OND, NABTEB Certificate.
Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in any related profession.
Applicants who are interested in applying for the NIMASA recruitment should make sure to read and understand the requirements and have all the requested documents and credentials in their possession. Avoid using forged documents. Anyone caught with forged documents will be made to face the law.
How To Apply For NIMASA Recruitment
Application for this job and the form submission will be done online at the official portal. The NIMASA application form is free and carries no charges. The Nigerian Shippers Council is the only authorized body in charge of this job selection exercise. Follow the instructions given below to successfully apply for the job.
- Visit the official NIMASA website, www.nimasa.gov.ng
- Select an open job position you are interested in and qualified for.
- Fill the form correctly and read through it to make sure there are no mistakes.
- Submit your application form
- Registration must be done only once. Duplicate applications are not accepted.
- Print out the reference form, guarantor’s form, which would be completed by you.
Important information: The NIMASA recruitment exercise is NOT going on at the moment. Although reliable informants have it that the application form will be out and available online soon. We will update this page once the form is out. Frequently visit this page or the official website at www.nimasa.gov.ng to stay updated.
You can also leave your email in the comment section below to get an instant notification immediately the job recruitment form is out. We await a response from you.