NIHORT Recruitment 2022: get all the necessary information you need to apply and also get shortlisted in the ongoing National Horticultural Research Institute Recruitment. In addition, all other information such as requirements, qualifications, and how to apply will be totally discussed here.
Apply For The National Horticultural Research Institute Recruitment
What do you need as an applicant to stand the chance of being recruited by the NIHORT? We will cover this in detail all through this article.
What you are about to read is the fully detailed guideline for the job selection procedure of the N.I.H.O.R.T for the 2022 recruitment year.
This post was written due to multiple requests we have received from our readers all over the globe regarding this job offer. When we receive numerous requests like this, we are usually endeared to create a post to help guide all our readers to work with the agencies of their choice.
You can use the links below to navigate this post if it is too long for you, and go through the sections that you are curious about.
Who is the NIHORT
As a federal agency, the NIHORT is charged with the responsibility of executing its tasks as a federal body in the country.
The full meaning of NIHORT is National Horticultural Research Institute. As the name suggests, they have been the head agency for horticultural research since their inception in 1974. They ensure that they provide great research information for all horticultural products and derivatives and oversee the import and export of such products.
Due to the specialty and tenderness of their job offer, it is understandable why the recruitment board always looks out to employ the best set of candidates possible.
Qualified candidates are selected through a combination of the following qualities;
- Educational qualification- you must have all the required qualifications educationally in related fields to the job you will be offered in order to stand a chance
- Experience requirement- having prior experience with a large farming, factory or food manufacturing company will boost your chances as an applicant
- Show of enthusiasm – Always appear as if you are the best fit for the job in any job screening you appear for, even It is not the Nihort recruitment. This will make the screening officers have a feeling that you are the best fit for the job and consider recruiting you.
How can I apply
How do you apply for the NIHORT recruitment 2022? What are the procedures involved?
Firstly, you need to ensure that all the required documents stated below are available, and the scanned copies are made available to be uploaded on the recruitment portal
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of origin
- Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma certificate awarded within 10 years to the date of application
Ensure that the scanned copies are clear and do not miss out on any information. Avoid uploading blur images during the application stages as it may ruin your chances of getting employed.
Follow the steps below to apply for the NIHORT recruitment exercise;
- Login to the website – www.nihort.gov.ng
- Click on “I agree” – Cookie consent
- Click on the “Careers Button” from the menu. It will appear on the top menu on your desktop and will only appear on the mobile version when you toggle the menu icon.
- Submit your email address with your first and last name in the boxes as required.
- Verify your email by following the link sent to your email address.
- Fill in all the other required details with the right information. Applicants who submit the information that differs from what is on their hard copy documents will be disqualified.
- Confirm all information and upload all documents listed above.
- Click on “Submit”
Note: All candidates who are successfully selected at this stage will be required to show up for a screening. A mail will be sent out to you when it is time and you will be required to show up with your documents.