Nigerian Army Hospital Recruitment 2022: See How to apply for Nigerian Army Reference Hospital Graduate Internships Recruitment.
You may find all the information you need in this article to apply for the Nigerian Army Hospitals 2022/2023 Recruitment exercise, including the qualifications, the application portal, the open positions at Nigerian Army Hospitals, and other details to aid in your job search.
Numerous readers have written to us with questions about the current hiring process at the Nigerian Army Hospitals. We frequently get the following inquiries:
- What are the requirements for nigerian army hospitals Recruitment?
- When will nigerian army hospitals recruitment start?
- Has nigerian army hospitals Recruitment started?
- When is the closing date for nigerian army hospitals recruitment
Stay focused and read through this article, as we make every effort to address all the questions pertaining to this recruitment exercise and provide as much information as we can.
Nigerian Army Hospital Job Vacancies
The various available positions and vacancies available are under listed below:
- Nursing Intern
- Medical House Officer
- Dental House Officer
- Pharmacy Intern
- Dental Therapy Intern
- Dental Technology Intern
- Optometry Intern
- Medical Laboratory Science Intern
- Physiotherapy Intern
Nigerian Army Hospital Recruitment 2022 Requirements
Applicants applying for the Nigerian Army Hospitals recruitment must possess any of the following;
- Possession of B.Sc., HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings, including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer-literate.
Important Points to Note in Nigerian Army Hospital Recruitment
When submitting an application for the 2022 recruiting of the Nigerian Army Hospital, there are numerous factors you should think about. You must frequently visit the Nigerian Army Hospital recruitment portal if you want to get the proper information at the right time.
Ongoing Recruitment in Nigeria:
- NNPC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Civil Defence Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment
- Nigerian Air force Recruitment
If you want to be successful in being hired by the Nigerian Army Hospital recruitment, take note of the following facts.
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and Upload your Credentials
- Nigerian Army Hospital Recruitment shortlist will be published shortly after
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Job in Nigerian Army Hospital recruitment .
How to Apply for Nigerian Army Hospital Recruitment 2022
Interested and qualified candidates are to obtain Application Forms free of charge at the address below:
Headquarters, Nigerian Army Medical Corps,
- Dates for Examinations and Interviews would be communicated appropriately.
- Completed application forms should be submitted not later than the above stated closing date.
If you need more information on Nigerian Army Hospitals Recruitment, kindly let us know in the comment section below and we will send you more information.