Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC Recruitment 2023: Today, I’m focusing on the Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC (Direct short service commission and Short service combatant commission, respectively), Nigerian Army DSSC portal, Nigerian army SSC 2023 application requirements for 2023/2024.
The Direct Short Service Commission is a one-year training program for graduates with a 2nd class upper from any Nigerian institution or polytechnic. It is published every year, however recruiting may not be available in some years. This is dependent on the Army’s requirements at the moment.
Is Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC Recruitment 2023 Out
You can apply for the Nigerian Army’s Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) and Short Service Combatant programs (SSC). This page will clarify these recruitment categories for the Nigerian Army, as well as provide information on DSSC job recruitment in the Nigerian Army.
Let us walk you through the steps to apply for the Nigerian Army DSSC 2023 recruiting, including the requirements and the application portal link to enable you to register for the Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission recruitment via the online portal.
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment
- Nigerian Air force Recruitment
We’ll also tell you when the Nigerian Army DSSC recruitment will begin and when the Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Portal will close. Here you will find information on where to get the DSSC application form and how to apply from the Nigerian Army website.
Please take note of the Nigerian Army’s DSSC application, which is open to both civilians and active military members.
Is Nigerian Army SSC Portal Opened?
The Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC Recruitment Form, as well as the portal, is currently available. The application form has been released, and registration has begun. However, we will supply you with all the information you require regarding the Nigerian Army DSSC recruitment and what you should do once the form is available.
The Nigerian Army will soon announce the date on which the application portal will open and candidates will be able to apply for DSSC recruitment. We will try our best to notify you as soon as the form is available; therefore, bookmark this page and return to check for updates.
Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC Requirements
- Be a Nigerian as defined by the Federal Republic of Nigeria’s constitution.
- Secondly, you must be between 22 and 28 years old.
- Physically and medically fit
- 1.68m for males, 1.65m for females (female)
- You must not have been found guilty in a court of law.
- Has a minimum of a first or second class lower division from a recognized university or an HND from a recognized polytechnic, as well as not less than lower credit.
- Less Serving Armed Forces members must have completed their NYSC Scheme or provide a letter of exemption.
- Has a valid birth certificate that has been certified by a hospital court or the National Population Commission.
- Possesses a State of Origin certificate.
- You must have at least two credible referees who can witness to the applicant’s reputation and integrity.
- There is certain essential information you should know before applying for the Nigerian Army DSSC or SSC.
- The first distinction is between DSSC and SSC. The distinction between DSSC and SSC can be found here.
- Second, the DSSC and SSC specifications.
- You can also check out the Nigerian Army’s recruitment website.
- Applications will be accepted online for free in 2023.
How to Apply for Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC Recruitment 2023
- Visit the NA website at recruitment.army.mil.ng and select the DSSC option from the drop-down menu.
- You will be sent to a page where you can read the current DSSC course qualification criteria.
- For the DSSC, click the “Apply Now” button that corresponds to your qualifications.
- You will be asked if you are now serving or have previously served in the Nigerian Armed Forces. Select the relevant option and continue.
- If you don’t already have an account, click “Sign Up” (a verification email will be sent to you), or enter your login information and log in.
- Fill out the form and upload all the required papers stated below:
- Passport photograph.
- Educational certificates.
- Evidence of membership of any professional body.
- Certificate of state of origin.
- Birth certificate or age declaration.
- All applicants should be aware that the qualifications offered are contingent on the corps of choice.
- Take a printout.
- After completing their application, applicants must print the photo-slip provided online. The applicants’ Local Government Chairman/Secretary or any military officer of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel or equivalent and above who hails from an applicant’s state of origin must sign the first page.
- Successful applicants would be asked to take a written examination at a location chosen by them or allocated to them as needed.
- Successful candidates would next deliver their printed photo-slips to the Selection Board during the interview.
Meanwhile, this platform will supply you with all the news and information you require about the Nigerian Army’s DSSC program. To stay informed, keep checking back and visiting the DSSC Portal at www.ims.army.mil.ng. The list of shortlisted candidates for the Nigerian Army DSSC will be released on schedule. We’ll keep you informed whenever the list is out.
Please leave a comment below with any questions you have about the Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC Recruitment, and we will do our best to give you with answers.