The Nigeria Police has scheduled the Nigeria Police Training Date for those who were Successfully Shortlisted for employment into the Nigerian Police force. Also, the Nigeria Police is committed to improving its skills and knowledge in order to provide security for all Nigerians. Therefore, the Nigeria Police Training Date will be announced fully once the candidates shortlisting is finalized.
Nigeria Police Training Dates Updates and Current Status
The Nigeria Police operates through an organizational structure that includes state commands, divisional units, regional headquarters, and various specialized departments. In this blog post, we will discuss some information about the Nigeria police training dates which you might need to know for your own safety!
- Firstly, all candidates who succeed in the ongoing police recruitment exercise will begin training once they are shortlisted
- » According to police, this recruitment exercise will equally reduce the shortage of police personnel in Nigeria
- » Apart from this, the police also said that this will be the first time that a very serious screening and verification of potential personnel is being done.
- The Chair of the Police Service Commission (PSC), Musliu Smith, said the candidates who succeeded through the ongoing recruitment training in the country would begin training between August and September.
Nigeria Police Training Date Updates
Latest update: Our trusted sources informed us that the Nigeria Police has selected the successful candidates who were qualified during the screening exercise and very soon the dates of training are going to be announced.
The Nigeria Police will commence the second phase of recruitment (training) right after the police screening.
Hence, all successful candidates will be notified through their email address and text message, so you have to make sure that you keep checking your registered email address and mobile regularly.
Nigeria Police Training will be conducted in the month of August and September. On the announcement of its official date, we will update this web page and will send a notification to all the readers by email.
Nigeria Police Current Status: At the present date of Nigeria Police training is not yet announced
NPF Screening Date and Venue
Information reaching us is that the NPF is yet to reveal the date for the training, but the venues have been revealed, which we are going to list right below;
- Police Staff College, Jos
- Police Academy, Kano
- Police College, Ikeja
- Police College, Kaduna
- Police College, Maiduguri
- Police College, Oji-River
- Police Detective College, Enugu
- Police College of Information Technology, Abeokuta
- Police Mobile Training School, Gwoza
- Police Mobile Training School, Ila-orangun
- Mounted/Dog Training Schools, Jos
- Traffic Training School, Ikeja
- Police School of Music, Ikeja
- Police School of Communication, Ikeja & Kaduna
- Police School of Anti-Terrorism, Nonwa-Tai
- Police Training School, Sokoto
- Police Training School, Bauchi
- Police Training School, Minna
- Police Training School, Jos
- Police Training School, Nonwa Tai
- Police Training School, Ibadan
- Police Training School, Benin City
- Police Training School, Oyin Akoko
- Police Training School, Makurdi
- Police Training School, Iperu
- Police Training School, Calabar
- Police Training School, Ilorin
- Police Training School, Ikeja
Requirements for the Nigeria Police Training Exercise
The following outlined documents and materials are compulsory to be carried along for the Nigeria Police Training exercise;
- Firstly, Academic qualifications
- Secondly, your birth certificate/age declaration
- Thirdly, a duly completed guarantor’s form
- Also, your state of origin/local government of origin certificate
- Most importantly, two recent passport photographs
- Lastly, a pair of 2 canvas shoes and 2 pairs of white socks
Finally, candidates are advised to take this training very seriously, as any shortlisted candidates who fail to appear in the Nigeria Police training exercise would be disqualified automatically and will not be given any second chance. Therefore, the Nigerian police force urges all candidates to appear at their training centers on time before the stipulated date.