NPF Recruitment 2023 | Nigeria Police Force Recruitment is currently ongoing. The NPF Recruitment Application Form is now available for applicants to apply online. The NPF Recruitment Application Form can be accessed through the NPF recruitment website at www.policerecruitment.gov.ng. All applicants are advised that they will need an email address, a mobile phone number, and their National Identity Number (NIN) in order to complete the application form.
Nigeria Police Force Recruitment is an opportunity for all eligible applicants to apply for their preferred position. NPF Recruitment is out to help the unemployed by offering employment opportunities. This article will discuss how you can apply for NPF recruitment with an application form.
The Nigeria Police Force is the Primary law enforcement agency in Nigeria. The police force has over 380,000 workers, making it one of the largest workforces in the world. They have various branches and zones that exist in every state of the federation and sacrifice their lives daily for the peace of the citizens.
Established in 1820, the major mission of the NPF is to ensure that the country is void of security threats and make the country as safe as possible.
IN THIS ARTICLE
Nigeria Police Force Recruitment Application Form
NPF Recruitment application form is finally out, but if you are interested in working with this team of dedicated individuals, then this article will show you how to submit an application form through their website.
– To find the link on the homepage of their site, just scroll down until you see “Apply
NPF Application Process
The NPF application process is an important part of the NPF Recruitment exercise, and the Nigeria Police Force has created this job opportunity to help you figure out which NPF program is the best fit for your professional career goals. If you are interested in what NPF can offer your career, then this blog post will be able to guide you through the entire process! The first thing that we want to talk about is what types of programs NPF offers.
NPF Recruitment Application Portal
Firstly, NPF Recruitment Application Portal is a recruitment portal for Nigeria Police Force open positions. NPF recruits are selected through competitive examination, interviews, and/or other systematic processes of evaluation. NPF encourages people with disabilities to apply for employment opportunities.
Secondly, Nigeria Police Force Recruitment Application Portal is a great place to start your NPF recruitment journey. NPF Recruitment Application Portal will provide you with all the information and resources needed to become part of NPF’s team.
NPF Recruitment Update
The NPF Recruitment Application Portal www.policerecruitment.gov.ng is a portal that Nigeria Police Force has developed to streamline the application process for NPF positions. The NPF team is committed to serving you better, and this is just one way we are making our service more efficient and convenient for both applicants and the hiring of professionals. To learn more about the NPF Recruitment Application Portal, please continue reading this content.”
Quick Information regarding this Job Offer:
Full-time Contract; Once selected, you will be required to work for the NPF for a lifetime, supposing you do not fall into disciplinary problems in the future.
The major educational requirement is a Secondary School Certificate (SSCE).
No prior experience is required.
Job is available for citizens of all the states in Nigeria.
NPF Recruitment Requirements
Here are a few requirements that you must meet for the recruitment, but you have to be aware that the Nigeria Police Force recruitment is done online through the NPF official portal, and applicants would be expected to upload all the necessary credentials on the official portal. Applicants must also know that they are not and should not pay money to anybody online.
- All applicants must be of Nigerian origin by birth.
- A National Identity Number (NIN) is required of applicants.
- Must possess a minimum of Five (5) Credits in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/N ECO/NABTEB with credit passes in English and Mathematics
- The age requirement for this job position is between 17 – 25 years.
- Physical and mental fitness is a compulsion for interested applicants.
- Male candidates must not be less than 1.67m tall while females should not be less than 1.64m tall.
- Applicant must not have less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only)
- Female applicants who are pregnant at the time of this recruitment will be disqualified.
- As an applicant, you are required to come with a printout of your completed online form, completely signed guarantor forms, and submit them at the Screening and recruitment center.
For those who are wondering what a National identification Number is; it is given to each citizen once you have registered for your National ID card. On receipt of the colored temporary slip, before the card is issued, it is written boldly there.
Any candidate who is suffering from any of the under-listed health issues or deformities will not pass the health screening and as such are advised not to apply for the Nigeria Police Force recruitment.
- Speech impediment
- Gross malformation of teeth or jaw, preventing proper chewing of meal
- Knock knees
- Bowlegs or bent knees
- Deformed hands or knocked fingers
- Defective eyesight or squint eyes
- Amputation of any part of the body
Categories available for application in the 2023 Police Force recruitment
The Nigerian Police Force recruitment for the 2023/2023 session is divided into selected categories, which are;
- Police Constable
- Cadet Inspector of Police
- Cadet Assistant Superintendent of Police
How To Apply For Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
When you are applying for Nigeria Police Force recruitment, the first step that you need to take is to get your application form. You can find it on the official website of NPF at www.policerecruitment.gov.ng and download it there. Once you have downloaded and filled in the application form, make sure to attach all relevant documents, such as a copy of your CV or resume and copies of certificates or other qualifications. Make sure that everything is legible and easy for the NPF recruitment staff to read.
Method of Application
Please read this information carefully and act accordingly.
- All applications for police recruitment are to be done “Online”.
- An email address is required in order to apply. Please ensure that the email address you use is functional and accessible to you. This email is what you will use to follow up on your recruitment status.
- Applicants must have a National Identification Number NIN
- Visit the Nigerian Police Application website: www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
- Fill and “Submit” the application form. Confirm that all the information you have filled in is correct before submitting the form.
- After this step, an automatic email for confirmation is sent to your email address. Print out this mail and copy out your Registration number and save it in case it is required in the future.
- Carefully study the instructions displayed on the portal, before filling the application form.
- Please ensure that you do not skip any of the important requirements. No requirement is more significant than the other, so ensure that you have all that is needed before applying.
- Submit your application once you are done filling in the correct and appropriate information
- If the submission is successful, you will receive a confirmation message in your email within a few minutes.
Make sure that your email address and phone number are used just once to apply for the police job offer. All double applications will be disqualified.
The Nigerian Police force will only contact you through your email address and a text message to your phone number. Beware of fraudulent calls and job promises.
NPF Recruitment Closing Date
The NPF recruitment closing date is not announced yet due to the recruitment is not out. Therefore, we advise that you continue visiting this web page for an immediate update concerning the NPF recruitment.