NHIS recruitment 2023 official portal is now open. Check out the application portal, requirements, and how to apply for the National Health Insurance Scheme Recruitment exercise.
The National Health Insurance Scheme has announced the date for the recruitment. You can find information about NHIS Recruitment Portal, application procedures, and more on their website at www.nhis.gov.ng.
The 2023 starting of the next NHIS Recruitment will begin this year when the application portal is due to accept applications from eligible and qualified applicants. Apply now before spots fill up.
This article contains vital information on the NHIS recruitment portal and application guidelines. You can apply for the job through its website, www.nhis.gov.ng
The next step would be shortlisting candidates after filling up an online form which includes personal details like age limit, educational qualification, etc., they want to know about your experience, skills & how much you are willing to contribute towards National Health Insurance Scheme recruitment before deciding whom they should recruit into their team – the recruitment steps that will help all applicants get selected easily will be discussed here.
You will never run out of options with the NHIS recruitment 2023 application, which makes it the perfect opportunity for anyone who wants to get into law enforcement. The form can be accessed through their website and all you need is your name, email address, or phone number, so they know where to contact you when the shortlisting commences
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- BRISIN Recruitment
- Npower Knowledge Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
- NIPC Recruitment
General Requirements For NHIS Recruitment
This job, like most other jobs, has requires certain qualifications and requirements from applicants. The application criteria for the NHIS recruitment 2023 are listed below. Applicants must at least possess;
- WASSCE Certificate with minimum passes in 4 subjects including English Language and must be obtained at not more than one sitting.
- NECO or GCE certificate with credits in at least five relevant subjects including Mathematics and English obtain at not more than 2 sittings.
- Bachelor’s degree (BSc) in related field or any quantitative course at least second class lower obtained from a renounced University.
- Higher National Diploma (HND) or National Diploma (ND) certificate with good credits and must be obtained from a standard institution.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Valid means of identification like national identity card, international passport, etc.
- Sound health certificate got from a government hospital.
Starting Date For The NHIS Recruitment
Having known the basic qualifications and requirements, it is most important to know if the recruitment exercise has started. This is to bring to the notice of all interested, qualified, and intending candidates that the 2023 NHIS recruitment exercise is not ongoing for now. However, candidates are advised to visit the NHIS official portal www.nhis.gov.ng often to get the latest update on the job and the available job positions.
How To Apply For The 2023 NHIS Recruitment
Once the NHIS Recruitment portal is open, the following steps should be taken to apply;
- Login to the portal.
- Register or sign up with valid details.
- Pick a vacant job position you are interested in and suitably qualified for.
- Supply correct personal information where required.
- Proofread your application and submit it.
This page will be updated whenever the NHIS 2023 recruitment form is out online. Please note that registration is free. Kindly bookmark this page so that you can easily come back for a visit and stay updated.