The National Examination Council is recruiting skilled workers to fill up vacant positions in their agency and you too can be a part if you carefully go through this article.
What will you get from this article?
- the recruitment portal for the 2021 NECO Job selection
- how to apply for the NECO recruitment
- how and where to get the application form, fill it and get more relevant info for this job
NECO 2021 recruitment portal – www.mynecoexams.com
Who is NECO?
NECO is fully recognized as the National Examination Council. They are a top tier examination body in Nigeria and is in charge of the second-largest Secondary school level examination.
This examination takes place around June and July SSCE and they are also in charge of the November/December GCE meant for high school graduates.
In order for them to keep providing quality services and properly monitored examinations, they need to expand their workforce – thus this recruitment opportunity.
The NECO body is open to receive applications from thousands of applicants from all over the country.
Requirements For NECO Recruitment 2021
- Five credit grades in SCCE Or GCE including Maths, English, and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Geographical mobility; willingness and means to travel out of the state of dwelling.
- Working experience as a teacher in a school.
- Professional experience as a worker in an examination regulation agency.
- A tertiary education degree certificate (BSc, HND) in any relevant discipline in the quantitative field
- must possess a government-approved means of identification (such as National Id card, International Passport, Drivers’ license, etc.)
- Applicant must be a citizen of Nigeria
How to Apply for NECO Recruitment 2021
The portal for the NECO Recruitment is not open at the moment. Following sources, we believe that there will be vacancies available soon and this agency will be seeking applications but we have to wait till it is active.
To apply for this job position for the 2021 recruitment year, bookmark this page to stay updated.
More on the NECO Recruitment
- During the screening exercise, ensure that you present yourself with great composure and as a great fit for the job.
- Follow all the instructions on the portal of the application correctly and do not skip anything because you feel it is not important enough.
- Regularly log in to your mailbox to check if you have received any information regarding the shortlisting of candidates a few weeks after application.
- Maintain healthy relationships with fellow applicants so you will be exposed to firsthand information you may have missed.
Let us know your questions, contributions, and what you think about this job offer in the comment section.