NDPC Recruitment 2023/2024 National Development Planning Commission Application Form & Portal | ndpc.gov.gh | National Development Planning Commission Salary Structure.
The start date for NDPC Recruitment 2023 has been announced. See the recruitment form, application portal (www.ndpc.gov.gh), requirements, and how to apply for the National Development Planning Commission Recruitment 2023, as well as all the other information you need to know about NDPC Recruitment 2023.
This article provides details about the NDPC recruitment portal, application procedures, and how to obtain a recruitment form. On the website www.ndpc.gov.gh, you can apply for NDPC jobs and be shortlisted.
This year, the National Development Planning Commission has yet to begin recruitment. However, we will try our best to keep you updated as soon as NDPC recruitment begins, but for the time being, we encourage you not to believe anyone who claims differently or that National Development Planning Commission 2023 recruitment has begun.
- Ghana Fire Service Recruitment
- Ghana Revenue Authority Recruitment
- Ghana Police Service Recruitment
- GIS Recruitment
- ECOWAS Recruitment
- British Army Recruitment
- Bank of Ghana Recruitment
- Electricity Company of Ghana Recruitment
Most notably, the application for NDPC recruitment 2023 is free. If you want to apply for a position with the National Development Planning Commission, keep this in mind (NDPC). The application form can be found on the National Development Planning Commission recruitment webpage.
The National Development Planning Commission 2023 recruitment form will be available soon, and the recruitment process has yet to begin.
NDPC will shortly begin a huge recruitment exercise, according to credible sources, in which the portal will be open and applications will be accepted. As at the time of writing this article, the closing date has not been declared.
NDPC Recruitment Available Positions Include:
- Planning Analyst II (2 Positions)
- Senior Planning Analyst
- Estate Officer
- Cleaners (2 Positions)
- Labourer / Gardener
- Principal Officer, IT
- Principal Officers
- Principal Planning Analyst
- Resource Mobilisation and Partnerships Officer
National Development Planning Commission Recruitment 2023 Requirements
A B.Sc. or Masters’ Degree in any related discipline from an approved Tertiary Institution in a relevant course in any field of study.
QUALIFICATION REQUIRED & EXPERIENCE
- Must possess a minimum of a Master’s degree in Development Planning, Development Policy or relevant discipline of Economics, Social Sciences, M&E with strong analytical background
• Must be fully certified by a recognized and relevant professional body
• A minimum of twelve (12) years’ post qualification experience, of which at least five (5) years have been in senior management
• Knowledge of both national and international development issues and enhanced understanding of the National and sub-national Planning Processes, including Monitoring and Evaluation
• Demonstrable evidence of experience and previous work involving strategic and/or development planning
• Demonstrable experience in research and policy analysis with relevant publications in high reputable journals
• Demonstrated capacity to generate and implement new ideas.
• Excellent skills on resource mobilisation
• Knowledge in the conduct of research, data analysis and interpretation
• Knowledge in ICT, including Microsoft Office suite and statistical analysis softwares
Additionally, having a strong understanding of computers and their fundamental applications to use for work and the proper completion of various tasks as required by the organization.
Please note that the NDPC recruitment form is not currently available. As soon as the form is available, we will update this page.
To find out when the form for 2023 is available, go to this website or the NDPC Recruitment Portal at www.ndpc.gov.gh.
How to Apply for NDPC Recruitment 2023
To apply for this position, go to www.ndpc.gov.gh and fill out the application form. Also, keep checking this website for additional instructions and information on the status of your application.
Applications should be submitted via post or hand-delivered to:
The Human Resources Department
National Development Planning Commission
No.13 Switchback Road
P.O. Box CT633
Or email to:
Simply leave a comment below this post with your thoughts on NDPC Recruitment 2023 so that we can keep you updated on a regular basis.