Get the NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Application and stay connected with the latest update pertaining to the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Job vacancies and other vital information that will assist you to successfully apply and get recruited in this year’s recruitment exercise.
Having the full knowledge of the NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Application Process is crucial just as knowing what it takes to apply for the form, meeting the requirements, and following the instruction to apply for the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Recruitment 2023.
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency is in need of skilled workers to assume work in their offices all over the country. The only effort required of you is to apply if you deem yourself a great fit for such job positions and follow all the instructions given when applying as well.
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) is the head organization for the control of drug trafficking and other illegal drug movements. They track and fight the manufacturing and distribution of narcotics in Nigeria.
They have been consistent in doing this for years. With the increase in the number of drug traffickers, it is true that the NDLEA needs a larger workforce and an influx of new agents all over the country to be able to keep up with their great mission.
For this purpose, this agency is requesting that you submit your applications and inform other candidates who are interested.
Is NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Form Out?
Stay up to date with the latest National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Recruitment 2023 updates, but as for the time of this publication, the recruitment application form for NDLEA is yet to be out, do you want to be notified when the recruitment is out? follow us on this page and bookmark this page as well so that as soon as the application form is out you will be informed on time.
The NDLEA WORKFORCE
This article is written to guide you the applicant to have your applications submitted correctly, get you accepted, and into the NDLEA workforce.
The recruitment agency in charge of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency has let out information that her ongoing 2023 recruitment exercise is open to applicants of all background types and has ensured that there will be 100% transparency throughout the recruitment exercise. No form of discrimination will be allowed to interfere with candidates’ applications.
The recruitment to fill up vacant NDLEA vacancies is very active at the moment and this is a step-by-step guide that will keep you ahead of your competitors for this job offer.
Job Vacancies in the 2023 NDLEA Recruitment
The press release from the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) released earlier showed all indications that recruits from all over the country can start applying as long as they have an interest in the job and have the required qualifications.
Regardless of your social status, ethnic group, religion, or gender; you are allowed to apply for the NDLEA recruitment.
Two of the vacant positions listed below have diverse requirements which we will walk you through every single one of them.
- Narcotic Officer Cadre
Applicants for this position must:
- Have a first degree from either a polytechnic or university in the country (HND or BSc). A certificate from a well-known institution and a good grade level will score great points and boost your chances.
- be older than 22 years and younger than 30 at the time of application.
- provide a professional certificate presented to you by a federal institution in your career fields; this is very important especially to candidates applying as doctors and lawyers.
2. Narcotic Assistant Cadre
Applicants for this position must:
- be between the age ranges of 18 and 30 at the time of application. This must be backed by your birth certificate.
- have possession of the following certificates;
- WAEC Certificate
- NECO Certificate
- SSCE Certificate or NABTEB Certificate
General Requirements for The NDLEA Recruitment
- All applicants are required to carry out a drug test to ensure they do not make use of hard drugs or narcotics
- Creativity and innovativeness must be a proven feature in all applicants.
- All candidates must be free from physical and mental health issues that may hinder the rendering of their services.
- Candidates must be of good behavior and composure.
- No candidate will be accepted if he/she has been arrested for bad behavior before.
- Only graduates are admitted to work with this agency.
How to apply for the NDLEA Recruitment | Step-by-step guide
Once you have been justified to have all the requirements indicated above, submitting your application is the next step to getting recruited by the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency.
Follow the steps below now.
- Visit the NDLEA official portal; www.ndlea.gov.ng
- Upload a recent passport photograph with a red background
- Print out the application and reference slip
- The two forms attached are for your referees (guarantors) to fill. Once downloaded, please hand them to individuals with high standings in the community to sign and attest to your services and behavior.
What Happens After Application
After you have submitted your application for the 2023 Ndlea recruitment, the following will ensue.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted shortly after the recruitment exercise.
- Shortlisted applicants will undergo a screening test
- The screening centers will be communicated to you via your email address.
- You will take part in a screening test in the center closest to you.
- Please always keep your application number with you at all times and do not disclose them to anyone.
To be successful in this recruitment exercise, you must follow the instruction given to apply for the NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Application. The Process must be followed, so to get notified about this recruitment, bookmark this page and comment below.
If you still have any problems with applying, do not fail to share it in the comment section. We will give you all the support you need to get you recruited for the NDLEA.