NCDMB Recruitment Forms 2022/2023: http://www.ncdmb.org/ This post will give you all the information you need to apply for Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB) Recruitment 2022.
On the NCDMB Recruitment website, the application form is now available. Following the steps below, interested and qualified candidates are urged to apply for the available vacancies.
But, before we show you the requirements and how to apply for the NCDMB recruiting, it’s critical that we offer you an overview of the organization so that you understand the NCDMB’s function in our society and, more importantly, so that you can answer questions during the oral interview.
About Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board
The Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB) was founded in 2010 by the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Development (NOGICD) Act, which was signed into law in 2010.
The NOGICD Act was passed into law on April 22, 2010, and the NCDMB is charged with developing mechanisms to supervise, monitor, coordinate, and implement its requirements.
Key functions of the Board include:
- Operators’ Nigerian Content plans must be reviewed, assessed, and approved.
- To establish project-related activity norms and minimum content levels across the oil and gas value chain.
- Human Capital Development, Infrastructure & Facilities, Manufactured Materials, and Local Supplier
- Development are all areas where targeted capacity-building interventions are needed to strengthen indigenous capabilities.
- The Nigerian Content Development Fund will be expanded and managed.
- In collaboration with industry stakeholders, establish, maintain, and run the Joint Qualification System (NOGICJQS).
- Operators and service providers will be monitored for Nigerian Content Compliance. This will be measured in terms of total spending, job creation, and the use of locally sourced goods, services, and materials on projects and operations.
- To grant Certificates of Authorization to projects that adhere to Nigerian Content requirements.
- Conducting studies, research, investigations, workshops, and training sessions with the goal of boosting the development of Nigerian content.
NCDMB Recruitment 2022 Updates
Do you wish to work for the Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB)? If so, read this guide to learn how to apply for NCDMB’s online recruitment in 2022.
- NNPC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Civil Defence Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment
- Nigerian Air force Recruitment
This guide is invaluable because it provides all the information you’ll need to land a job with the NCDMB. So keep concentrated and read as much as possible.
However, it is important to note that the NCDMB Recruitment form has yet to be released. When it’s ready, we’ll let you know. Visit our page or the official NCDMB Recruitment Portal at www.ncdmb.gov.ng to remain up to date.
NCDMB Recruitment Requirements 2022
Candidates for the Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board must possess at least one of the following credentials:
- Bachelor’s degree in the subject areas from an approved institution of higher learning.
- All applicants must have 5 O’ Level Credit Passes, including Mathematics and English Language, in no more than two sittings.
- Only candidates with a Bachelor’s degree in a suitable subject area should apply.
- Applicants must be under the age of 35 years old.
- Also, applicants must have a certificate of discharge or exemption from the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
- Applicants must be willing and able to deploy anywhere in the state.
- In addition, applicants must be medically fit for work by a government-approved hospital.
- Applicants must upload a recent passport photo, as well as all academic certificates, as well as a valid form of identity (National ID card, Driver’s license, International Passport, or Voters’ card).
- Recent passport photos are required for applicants.
How To Apply For NCDMB Recruitment 2022
There are a few things to keep in mind before applying for NCDMB Recruitment 2022. It’s vital to have the correct information at the right moment, thus you should check the NCDMB Portal frequently.
Follow the steps below if you wish to work for the NCDMB.
- To begin, go to www.ncdmb.gov.ng, which will take you to the NCDMB recruitment portal.
- Create an account with your valid email address and a password of your cell phone number.
- Select the role for which you wish to apply.
- Scan and upload your identification documents
- Before hitting the submit button for the final submission, double-check your information.
Only those who have passed the qualifying exams will be interviewed, and their credentials scrutinized (Candidates are to come with their original acknowledgment slips printed online).
NB: When the selection process is completed, shortlisted candidates will be notified through email or SMS.
To obtain the most up–to–date information on the ongoing hiring process, please subscribe to our push notification.