NCAA Recruitment 2022 | The Nigerian civil aviation authority recruitment application form has been announced to the public as the official recruitment portal is finally opened to receive applications from suitable and qualified applicants to take over the vacant position in the organization.
Anyone who is ready to be employed under this renowned organization should hurry and obtain the NCAA recruitment application form through the Nigerian civil aviation authority recruitment official portal, and commence a proper application. In addition, the NCAA recruitment news, the requirements, the recruitment portal, the application form, how to apply and the closing date for the NCAA recruitment exercise will be discussed on this page.
Are you aware of the ongoing Nigerian civil aviation authority recruitment exercise? Then, hurry and read through all the information detailed out in this web post.
NCAA Recruitment Update 2022
A lot of recruitment news has been going on various social media platforms, with regard to the availability of the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority recruitment (NCAA) recruitment application form. And potential recruits have been asking a lot of questions about this recruitment, we will ensure that all information you need concerning this recruitment will be discussed here.
NCAA Recruitment Form
At the moment, the Nigerian civil aviation authority (NCAA) is not recruiting currently and might commence recruitment. Interested applicants are also advised to wait patiently for the application form to be announced.
The NCAA application form will be is available online through the NCAA recruitment portal via www.ncaa.gov.ng. Most important, the Nigerian civil aviation authority application form is totally free. Please disregard any information or individuals requesting money in exchange for the form.
NCAA Recruitment 2022 Requirements
The information stated below, are the requirements, demanded by the (NCAA) Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority recruitment, for the recruitment exercise.
Applicants are therefore requested to take note of the outlined requirements listed below, to stand a chance of getting shortlisted for employment under NCAA in the ongoing recruitment exercise.
- Applicants must be a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of thirty-five (35) years.
- Interested applicants must have a clear criminal record.
- Also, candidates must be healthy and must have a medical certificate from a federal hospital.
- Candidates must be approachable and must possess good communication skills.
- The candidate that is an expert in basic computer applications has an edge. Basic computer applications include; Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Access, Web applications, and the use of other relevant applications.
- Applicants must be citizens of Nigeria.
NCAA Recruitment Academic Qualifications
Applicants interested in the NCAA recruitment, are to note the following qualifications, below.
- A National Diploma (ND) Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
- National Examination Council (NECO) Certificate or a General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Ordinary Level), with credit passes in at least four (4) subjects including the English Language, obtained at one sitting or Credit passes in at least five (5) subjects including the English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
- A West African Senior School Certificate (WASSC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSC) with credit passes in not less than three (3) subjects including English, obtained at one sitting.
- General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Advanced Level), with credit passes in at least two (2) subjects including the English Language, obtained at one sitting, or credit passes in at least three (3) subjects including the English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
- Possession of B.Sc., HND, NCE, or an OND certificate, in any related discipline, and from a recognized University
How to Apply for NCAA Recruitment 2022
In order to apply for the ongoing Nigerian civil aviation authority NCAA recruitment, you must visit the application official portal through www.ncaa.gov.ng. Therefore, follow the steps outlined below to submit your NCAA recruitment application form.
- Firstly, visit the portal at www.ncaa.gov.ng
- Secondly, create an account for NCAA recruitment with an active email address
- Thirdly, verify NCAA recruitment account through email confirmation sent to you
- Then, fill the NCAA recruitment online application form
- Most importantly, upload basic credentials for your desired position
- Finally, cross-check and submit your application.
We will keep updating this web page with the latest application information once the Nigerian civil aviation authority NCAA commences the 2022 recruitment exercise.