NATFORCE Appointment Letter: An appointment letter is sometimes known as a job offer letter or an employment offer letter. It is a legal and official document issued by an organization to a qualified and selected individual providing employment and a job inside the organization.
Applicants who were selected for the NATFORCE 2022 enlisting were received an SMS with instructions on how to download their appointment letter and prospectus for processing.
Is NATFORCE Appointment Letter Out?
The NATFORCE appointment letter for successful applicants who passed the training as well as the medical examination will be issued an appointment letter by the National Task Force administration.
If you are one of the applicants who went through the NATFORCE 2022 recruitment process and have not yet received your appointment SMS, you can check and print your appointment letter by following the procedures below.
NATFORCE ID Card
An identity card known as ID card will be handed to all appointed officers who were successful in all Natforce recruitment exercise. Therefore, anyone who has gotten their NATFORCE ID card should handle it with care, as any damage or loss of ID card would attract penalty.
- DSS Recruitment
- SSS Recruitment
- CBN Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
How to Download National Task Force (NATFORCE) Employment Letter?
- First, go to https://natforce.org/login to access the recruitment portal.
- To get your appointment letter, enter the Applicant Phone Number or Tracking Number.
- The Login Button should be clicked.
- You’ll be brought to your NATFORCE Dashboard if your information is correct.
- Locate the Appointment Letter and the Prospectus on the Dashboard and tap and click on each to download.
- Print and send the Appointment and Prospectus to the region for further processing.
If you have been accepted into the National Task Force, congratulations. I wish you the very best of luck.