www.nasrda.gov.ng | NASRDA Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal: We are pleased to tell you that the National Space Research And Development Agency is now seeking qualified individuals to fill open positions within the organization.
To apply for National Space Research And Development Agency Recruitment, we have compiled a list of conditions that applicants must meet in order to be considered for a position on the shortlist.
Latest Update On NASRDA Recruitment
Before applying for the National Space Research And Development Agency, there are a few things to keep in mind that will help you during the application process. Applicants should bear the following in mind before applying for NASRDA Recruitment:
The app is completely free to use. The documents would be digitized and uploaded to the internet for the recruitment process.
Only those who have been selected for further consideration will be notified. Applicants can only apply for one post at a time. Before the deadline, applicants must submit their applications.
Is NASRDA Recruitment Form Out?
We’ve recently observed a slew of applicants asking the same question regarding when the NASRDA recruitment will be released.
- CBN Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Civil Defence Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
Following that, we conducted a study in order to answer these questions. NASRDA is now hiring, and an application form for a variety of open roles has been made available; individuals interested in applying should follow the steps mentioned below.
Requirements For NASRDA Recruitment
The following is a list of prerequisites that will be displayed on the recruiting portal for all candidates to check before submitting their applications, with the understanding that only those who meet the requirements will be considered for the screening process.
- Bachelor’s degree in the subject areas from an approved institution of higher learning.
- All applicants must have 5 O’ Level Credit Passes, including Mathematics and English Language, in no more than two sittings.
- Only candidates with a Bachelor’s degree in a suitable subject area should apply.
- Applicants must be under the age of 35 years old.
- Applicants must have a certificate of discharge or exemption from the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
- Also, applicants must be willing and able to deploy anywhere in the state.
- Applicants must be medically fit for work by a government-approved hospital.
- Furthermore, applicants must upload a recent passport photo, as well as all academic certificates, as well as a valid form of identity (National ID card, Driver’s license, International Passport, or Voters’ card).
- Applicants must provide current passport photos.
How To Apply For NASRDA Recruitment 2023
Any material to the contrary should be ignored because the NASRDA is not actively recruiting. We will contact you and update this article once the recruitment form is accessible.
Candidates who meet the following criteria should apply by following the methods mentioned below:
- www.nasrda.gov.ng is the NASRDA’s recruitment platform.
- Examine the job requirements for the position you’re applying for.
- Complete the application form and attach the necessary documents.
- Before hitting the submit button, double-check all of your information.
Only those who have passed the qualifying exams will be interviewed, and their credentials scrutinized (Candidates are to come with their original acknowledgment slips printed online).
NB: When the selection process is completed, shortlisted candidates will be notified through email or SMS.
To obtain the most up-to-date information on the ongoing hiring process, please subscribe to our push notification.