Nasarawa State Civil Service Recruitment 2022-2023 Application Form Portal Is Out. See Steps On How to Apply for Nasarawa State Civil Service Recruitment
The Nasarawa State Civil Service Commission has released a new employment opportunity for all residents living in the State. Nasarawa State Government is recruiting qualified candidates to fill the vacant position in all offices under the State Civil Service Commission.
Therefore, all interested and qualified applicants should submit their Curriculum Vitae (CV) on or before the closing date of application. In addition, all applicants can also obtain the application form from the official portal, which will be mentioned below.
Also See Nasarawa SUBEB Recruitment
Nasarawa State Civil Service Recruitment Update
There are many opportunities for Civil Service Recruitment in Nasarawa State. As a matter of fact, Nasarawa is a state in Nigeria and there are currently vacancies available in the following departments: Nasarawa State Ministry of Education, Nasarawa State Ministry of Health, Nasarawa State Ministry of Agriculture, and many more. Therefore, if you’re interested in any of these roles, please read through this content to find out more information concerning the recruitment process.
Nasarawa State Civil Service Recruitment Application Form
The Nasarawa State Civil Service Commission has released the Nasarawa State Civil Service Application Form for all Nasarawa-born citizens to apply.
This form is free and can be downloaded from https://www.nasarawastate.gov.ng. More so, the Nasarawa State Civil Service Commission aims at providing employment opportunities to qualified applicants who are interested in joining the civil service workforce of Nasarawa state.
Is Nasarawa State Civil Service Application Form Out?
Most importantly, the Nasarawa State Civil Service Recruitment Application Form is NOT out yet. Therefore, any recruitment opportunity under this Commission will be made known to the public and will be updated here immediately. In addition, there will be several vacancies available once the portal opens, and then the commission will look out for the best candidates who will serve Nasarawa well.
This application form has been designed to provide Nasarawa State residents with an opportunity to serve their state. Nasarawa State Civil Service Commission offers job opportunities for Nasarawa State Residents who are well qualified and ready to work.
Hence, the primary goal of this Commission is to build a bridge between qualified people and employment opportunities by providing recruitment services that are free, fair, transparent, and gender-sensitive.
Nasarawa State Civil Service Recruitment Application Portal
This Nasarawa State Civil Service Application Portal is a website that allows Nasarawa State Government to post its vacancy for various civil service positions. Once you have submitted your application, it will be processed by the Nasarawa State Civil Service Commission and then forwarded to other relevant government agencies for recruitment, screening, or selection purposes.
Apply For Nasarawa State Teachers Recruitment 2022
Nasarawa State Civil Service Commission Available Positions
The Recruitment opportunity is an initiative of the Government that seeks to provide the best-qualified candidates for the available position under this commission.
Also, this position offers employment opportunities in various sectors including; Education, Health, Agriculture, and many more. Applicants are advised to apply now for this opportunity as we have listed out the various positions below available for all eligible applicants
The Nasarawa State Civil Service Recruitment Board is recruiting for the following positions:
- Geologist – Grade Level 09
- Civil Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Environmental Health Officer II – G.L 08
- Statistician – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Mechanical Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Higher Technical Officer (Electrical) – Grade Level 08
- Fisheries Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Structural Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Produce Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Electrical Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Scientific Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Education Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Architect – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Technical Officer (Civil) – G.L 07
- Technical Officer (Electrical) – Grade Level 07
- Statistical Officer – Grade Level 07
- Technical Officer (Mechanical) – Grade Level 07
- Technical Officer (Town Planning) – Grade Level 07
Nasarawa State Civil Service Recruitment Requirements
Before you register, we advise everyone to carefully go through all the necessary requirements as penned down by the recruiting department of the commission. That is the reason we bring you all the requirements needed by the Nasarawa civil service commission here.
- Firstly, all interested applicants must not be older than 30 years at the time of application. We strongly advise making sure your age falls within the limit before applying to avoid disqualification.
- Secondly, the minimum needed qualification is a First Degree or HND from accredited institutions across Nigeria or any part of the world.
- Additionally, 1 year of NYSC completion is mandatory, or the applicant must present an exemption letter upon application.
- Also, applicants must reside in Nasarawa State
- Most importantly, applicants must have cleared their WAEC, NECO, or GCE with at least five (5) subject credits including English and Maths
How to Apply for Nasarawa State Civil Service Recruitment
This is the important part of this recruitment exercise, as all interested applicants are to submit their well-filled applications through the Nasarawa state civil service recruitment official portal. Therefore, all applicants should follow the instructions outlined below to submit their application now.
- Firstly, visit the official portal at www.nasarawastate.gov.ng
- Secondly, create an account with your email and password
- Thirdly, fill the online Nasarawa state civil service application form carefully
- Also, attach scan copies of all the basic/required certificates
- Lastly, review your application details and submit
The Nasarawa State Civil Service Application Portal is only opened for those who want to apply for a position under the State Civil Service Commission and must be used for obtaining and submission of application forms.
Also, it has been designed by Nasarawa State Government with the aim of reducing paperwork, making it easier and more efficient for Nasarawa state residents to find employment in the state civil service.
This system ensures that only qualified candidates are employed in the civil service, which will help Nasarawa build a strong workforce and provide services at all levels of government efficiently.