NAERLS Recruitment 2022: National Agricultural Extension Research and Liaison Services Recruitment – www.naerls.com
Howdy, thanks for reading this directive on the application procedures of the National Agricultural Extension Research and Liaison Services. Before we delve into the process of the application, ensure that you also check out the Agricultural Research Council of Nigeria job vacancy for graduates and undergraduates.
NAERLS – Fully known as the National Agricultural Extension Research and Liaison Services is a federal agency in the country seeking out applications from talented individuals.
What you need to understand is the nature of the job, the location of their branches, and what the agency is all about. NAERLS is very prominent in the country, renowned for agriculture. They are one of the leading forces in the movement of the agricultural climate in Nigeria. With numerous workers across their different branches all over Nigeria, this agency sets the pace for other agencies in the federation across the different geo-political zones.
National Agricultural Extension Research and Liaison Services (NAERLS)
The National Agricultural Extension Research and Liaison Services, popularly known as NAERLS, has been in existence for over a decade now. They have been very active in their course towards improving research and agricultural production in Nigeria since their inauguration.
Requirements For The 2022 NAERLS Recruitment
The requirement for this year’s National Agricultural Extension Research and Liaison Services recruitment exercise differs depending on which category you wish to apply for.
The updated vacant positions under the NAERLS job vacancies have been highlighted below and this should give you an understanding of the application procedures and help you select which category best suits you.
Positions Available For the 2022 NAERLS Recruitment
- The executive director or Chief Executive Director.
- Assistant Director
- Head Of Staff
- Section Manager
How To Apply For The NAERLS Recruitment
- A Curriculum Vitae (CV) is needed; ensure that it is very professional and presented appropriately. Ensure that the contact details(phone number and email address) you include in the CV are functional and accessible by yourself.
- All candidates are requested to submit Twelve (12) typewritten copies of their Curriculum Vitae, as well as one (1) electronic copy on CD of their Curriculum Vitae.
- Scanned copies of all the original documents.
- A minimum of three referees is required to send their reports to the address below.
- All applications and referees’ reports should be marked “Confidential Application” in the top left corner of the envelope.
- To submit your application for this job opportunity; visit the official NAERLS portal; www.naerls.gov.ng
The National Agricultural Extension Research and Liaison Services (NAERLS) recruitment application form for the year 2022 have not been made available for the public to participate in.