www.naca.gov.ng | NACA Recruitment 2022 Application Form Portal: Do you want to apply for the National Agency for the Control of AIDS Recruitment?
The NACA recruiting form is now available, and please read this post attentively because it will give you with all the information you need to know when the recruitment process begins.
Applicants who are awaiting the NACA application form may check the National Agency for the Control of Aids recruiting form release dates, application portal (www.naca.gov.ng), application rules, and other important information on the website of the National Agency for the Control of Aids.
The National Agency for the Control of Aids (NACA) was founded in 2000 with the goal of coordinating diverse HIV/AIDS efforts across the country.
Dr. Gambo Aliyu is the current Director-General of NACA, and the organization’s headquarters are in Wuse Zone 4, Abuja, at No 3, Ziguinchor Street, off IBB Way, behind Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC).
Is NACA Recruitment 2022 Application Form Out?
We’ve recently observed a slew of applicants asking the same question regarding when the NACA recruitment will be released.
Ongoing Recruitment in Nigeria:
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Civil Defence Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment
- Nigerian Air force Recruitment
Following that, we conducted a study in order to answer these questions. NACA is not recruiting, and an application form for a variety of open roles will be made available soon; individuals interested in applying should follow the steps mentioned below.
Requirements For NACA Recruitment 2022
The following is a list of prerequisites that will be displayed on the recruiting portal for all candidates to check before submitting their applications, with the understanding that only those who meet the requirements will be considered for the screening process.
- Bachelor’s degree in the subject areas from an approved institution of higher learning.
- All applicants must have 5 O’ Level Credit Passes, including Mathematics and English Language, in no more than two sittings.
- Only candidates with a Bachelor’s degree in a suitable subject area should apply.
- HND holders with a Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) in relevant school topics are also eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be under the age of 35 years old.
- Applicants must have a certificate of discharge or exemption from the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
- Also, applicants must be willing and able to deploy anywhere in the state.
- Applicants must be medically fit for work by a government-approved hospital.
- Applicants must upload a recent passport photo, as well as all academic certificates, as well as a valid form of identity (National ID card, Driver’s license, International Passport, or Voters’ card).
- Recent passport photos are required for applicants.
How To Apply For NACA Recruitment 2022
Candidates should apply for the job by following the steps below:
- www.naca.gov.ng is the NACA’s recruitment platform.
- Click on the Sublink Latest Adverts under the Adverts menu.
- Read the specifications carefully.
- To apply, follow the steps below.